• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG to the rescue.

Cracking finish!

Shocking defending by United

Weird attempt by Blind on the line.

Well done Man City. Just need Sevilla to do them the favour and they stand a chance of a decent last 16 tie.

Talking up United's chances on commentary, Wolfsburg could have scored 10 tonight.

All over. Enjoy Thursday nights Louis.

Sounds from what I can discern like United were fucking bang average and got absolutely what they deserved.

I'm quite glad that United have gone out... surely his record is worse than David Moyes now.

I was with a Borussia Monchengladbach fan earlier today who was going to the City game after a visit to JLR. He will be gutted that they have not even made the Europa League.

Sounds from what I can discern like United were fucking bang average and got absolutely what they deserved.

They attacked a LOT more tonight. But they can't get the balance right, they were very open, Wolfsburg had loads of chances to go along with the three goals. Bit of a crazy game at times but the right result in the end I think.

I find it quite amusing that we are all supposed to get worried about our English coefficient and we may lose a place in the Champions League......oh well

Pressure will huge now after this debacle reality is Man Utd should be qualifying from this group but they've been piss poor throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back