• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in Lyon's new Stade des Lumières watching Lyon and Monaco battling it out for second place. I say battle but it's not much of a contest, Lyon are 2 up and Monaco are down to ten men after 25 minutes. Cracking atmosphere here tonight. Just like the Mol I suppose...

3 nil now...

Wasnt their some stat that Martinez PL win percentage record at Wigan was similar to what Mick had with us and Sunderland something like 20-23%, looking smart and having a fancy foreign accent took him further then it should, he hasn't underachieved the last couple of years he overachieved in his first year at Everton

Dave Whelan thought he was good enough to manage Real Madrid, I wouldn't be surprised if he's managing a lower end la logs side next season where his style would be best suited.

Harry Arter behaving like a shitbag again.

Walsall are 2-0 up at Port Vale and Burton are 0-0 at Doncaster.

So Walsall need Burton to concede and they will be level on points and GD.

Is it goals scored that then get used? If so, that would put Walsall up

Blackpool beating Posh but Fleetwood 2 up and if they win, they send their neighbours down to League 2 and Oyston's long term goal is on track.

So Walsall need Burton to concede and they will be level on points and GD.

Is it goals scored that then get used? If so, that would put Walsall up

I think so. Either way I hope thatwhichever one of them misses out on automatic promotion wins the play offs.

3-0 Walsall... Doncaster don't look like scoring at all.

Can't be arsed with the garbage spouted by Walsall fans around games with them, if Walsall go up through the play offs I'd have them and Burton nailed on for the drop next season.

I'd love to see Burton 'do a Leicester' and win the Second Division title, next season.

Doncaster down to 9 men.

Barnsley winning 4-1 at Wigan

Leaving the play offs as Walsall vs Barnsley, Millwall vs Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back