• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just knew it would be him. Coman and Costa work so well together; they have torn Evra and Sandro to shreds.

What a chance for Lichtsteiner. Should have scored.

Shifting Costa inside has proved to be a good move by Guardiola. Been their only decent player. Would back them to win this now though.

Shifting Costa inside has proved to be a good move by Guardiola. Been their only decent player. Would back them to win this now though.

Been Coman's introduction that has really changed things, IMO.

Well taken goal but surprised at the amount of space in the Juve box to set it up.

So, so painful for Juve.

Oof.

Almost certainly a foul on Pogba to start that move.

Oh dear, Sturaro. Been awful tonight.

Great game. Still backing Bayern to win it.

Barca
Bayern
Real
Atletico
PSG
City
Benfica
Wolfsburg

Decent last eight, no absolute no hopers like Galatasaray/APOEL sneaking their way through. City need to hope they get Benfica or Wolfsburg, I'd have them to beat PSG if Kompany were fit but he isn't and they're a shambles at the back without him. The top four are better by a distance than the bottom four.

Starting to feel sorry for Arsenal; their season always seems to unravel around this time of year.

I don't feel sorry for them, stepping up when the pressure's on and clinching big victories is a huge part of football. They can't do it, or more pertinently I think Wenger has lost the ability to do it.

No seeding in the draws now.

I loved Roy Keane laying I to them on the highlights programme last night.

Fellaini starting again for Man Utd.

mj-laughing.gif~c200

Lazio getting railed by Sparta Prague.

Good save Mignolet but Lingard should bury that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back