• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Partygate.
Serial liar
Creator of this culture where a government lies about everything and there is no accountability.
General fucking cunt.

Some fucking knight.
Add in protecting sex pests and stealing public money.

Actually there's a hell of a lot else to add on.

100 votes from MPs required.

Stand down Boris, stand down.

_125895491_results.png.webp

No-one got 100 in the first round a whole three months ago.

Johnson is not getting 100.

So if 100 is needed Brady wants an annointment or realistically at most a 2 horse race. I suppose you could have 3 with 100 but it is unlikely.

Braverman v Mordaunt is an interesting way to make things even fucking worse. However, Hunt saying he won't stand is like wearing an "Im voting for Rish!" t-shirt.

It will be Rishi v PM4PM

Rishi won't win...again

Several members of the public in Wetherby have just been interviewed here are a few of their responses...
"I'd go for Boris again, he got us through Brexit, he got us through Covid and he's a good leader"
"I'd get Boris back in, he's done a lot for this country, ok he's made mistakes but he has apologised for them"
"I'd like Boris to step up, he's a likeable chap, he got a lot done and I think we need a personality like him leading the country".

Fuck's sake! Short memory, no one remembering, the lies, the theft, the ransacking, the cheating, the sheer fucking lunacy.
Just watch, the public have not learned from their first mistake when they voted him in, (Or indeed voted Conservative), they'll blithely go out and vote the fucker in again!

Interesting change this time round. If it goes to a members vote, the Tory Parliamentary Party will hold an "indicative" vote to show their preferred candidate.

What a legacy.
She's managed to bury the Queen, the British economy, the pound and the Conservative Party all in just 6 weeks.
Truly, truly amazing!

Johnson has 36/100 so far
if he gets the 100 it is likely to be a two horse race and if that goes to the members I’d be amazed if he didn’t win. A lot of Red Wall MPs will support him as they know he’s probably their only hope, though still small, of re-election.

Johnson has 36/100 so far
Surely not. If he’s any sense he’ll be wanting to miss this hospital pass and come back after the next general election.

If and it’s a huge if he got back in it would be easy for SKS to spend PMQS for several weeks pointing out the members on his benches who resigned/publicly called for him to go.

Surely not. If he’s any sense he’ll be wanting to miss this hospital pass and come back after the next general election.

If and it’s a huge if he got back in it would be easy for SKS to spend PMQS for several weeks pointing out the members on his benches who resigned/publicly called for him to go.
He hasn't publicly declared and I doubt he will unless he gets the 100. He wants to be PM not leader of the opposition, particularly one who'll be out of power for at least 2 terms. Imo he'd rather have that for another couple of years than never again.

It's 38 now, but includes the usual nutters

Boris won't stand - he may come across as a bufoon but he's not that stupid (though his character shows he should never be anywhere near the levers of Government again)

Only someone who's ego is bigger than their brain will be there as this is a poisened chalice & the mother of all hospital passes

Boris won't stand - he may come across as a bufoon but he's not that stupid (though his character shows he should never be anywhere near the levers of Government again)

Only someone who's ego is bigger than their brain will be there as this is a poisened chalice & the mother of all hospital passes
That second paragraph seems pretty boris-like tbh

That second paragraph seems pretty boris-like tbh
Despite what I think of him don't think he is that stupid. Can see him returning as 'the messiah to lead them back to the promised land' after they have been shoved out in a GE

No chance imo. Leader of the opposition is harder work than he'd be prepared to do without the glory and with the level of majority he'd likely face then 2 terms before they'd have a chance of winning again and kicked out after the first defeat

He has Nadine Dorries scurrying around seeing what sort of numbers he might get. It will be abundantly clear that he won't hit 100 and so as he doesn't like losing he won't run.

Several members of the public in Wetherby have just been interviewed here are a few of their responses...
"I'd go for Boris again, he got us through Brexit, he got us through Covid and he's a good leader"
"I'd get Boris back in, he's done a lot for this country, ok he's made mistakes but he has apologised for them"
"I'd like Boris to step up, he's a likeable chap, he got a lot done and I think we need a personality like him leading the country".

Fuck's sake! Short memory, no one remembering, the lies, the theft, the ransacking, the cheating, the sheer fucking lunacy.
Just watch, the public have not learned from their first mistake when they voted him in, (Or indeed voted Conservative), they'll blithely go out and vote the fucker in again!
Unless they are paid up members of the Conservative Party they don't have a vote in this. AGAIN.

Unless they are paid up members of the Conservative Party they don't have a vote in this. AGAIN.
The paid up members want him back.

The only thing stopping it happening is the MP's. If he got to the required 100 he would stand and then the paid up people would make sure he wins.

In his head he will be able to sort out the issue with the polls in 2 years by simply getting Brexit done again, visiting the Ukraine a lot & double down on being a liar.

Back