• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Good day for Rishi

Rishi Sunak has apologised for making a "brief error of judgement" after being caught on video not wearing a seatbelt.
Was he using a booster seat though..?

The thing I've never got about this lot isn't that they do stupid uncaring things that's who they are it's that they don't employ SPAD's of the quality to catch it

The thing I've never got about this lot isn't that they do stupid uncaring things that's who they are it's that they don't employ SPAD's of the quality to catch it
Posh people employing stupid posh people isn’t a new thing. It’s the fact they are employing young and naive posh twats as SPADs.

That’s interesting. The driver definitely gets the fine if a passenger in a seatbelt has an unrestrained baby on their lap.

Yeah. It is age dependent. Driver gets done for kids not wearing belts but with adults, they are personally responsible for themselves so fuck Rishi

Over 14yo it’s the passenger’s responsibility, on coaches you tell them via microphone that they have to wear them, then the drivers covered himself, that’s why they have seatbelt stickers on the windows/ seat back

given that at the time of the incident he was surrounded by police officers on motorcycles, one has to wonder about both the ineptitude of sunak in doing it, and expecting to get away with it, but also the force being ON THE FUCKING SCENE and turning a blind eye at the time.

given that at the time of the incident he was surrounded by police officers on motorcycles, one has to wonder about both the ineptitude of sunak in doing it, and expecting to get away with it, but also the force being ON THE FUCKING SCENE and turning a blind eye at the time.
Don't think they are on their bikes trying to see what's going on the inside like some dodgy paparazzi.
There job is to keep the car moving and clear from fuckwits trying to get to it, not what the fuckwit on the inside is doing

agree with that kennster. but surely one of them could/should have seen it? mentioned afterwards? Or is it the case they are entitled to ignore a breach of the law given their responsibilities? Genuine questions fwiw.

oh, and if zahawi has had to pay HMRC a penalty, it makes his situ look a bit worse, especially given he was (very briefly) chancellor.
Gove tried to shut down the debate by saying he's paid his tax, and stories about people paying tax aren't stories/newsworthy. But he added stories about people NOT paying tax are of interest. Ooops! (If a penalty has been applied).

agree with that kennster. but surely one of them could/should have seen it? mentioned afterwards? Or is it the case they are entitled to ignore a breach of the law given their responsibilities? Genuine questions fwiw.
I doubt at any point whilst the car was moving the folk on the outside had any clue if he was wearing a seat belt or not.

Not normal duties, so not looking out for minor offences from the PM (although they probably should do so, what with the recent record from inside No 10)

I got caught by a policeman driving without a belt a few years back - held my hand up said sorry and that was that. Having a creased shirt no longer bothers me so I haven't done it since.

Time to move on, he's been caught, made himself look more of a dick and apologised.

oh, and if zahawi has had to pay HMRC a penalty, it makes his situ look a bit worse, especially given he was (very briefly) chancellor.
Gove tried to shut down the debate by saying he's paid his tax, and stories about people paying tax aren't stories/newsworthy. But he added stories about people NOT paying tax are of interest. Ooops! (If a penalty has been applied).
This one deserves the coverage its getting. If he's paid a penalty he's admitted to hiding tax from the exchequer - not a great look for the former exchequer but he's a dick anyway.

Motorcycle outriders are not employed to do anything other than to keep the convoy moving. It’s rather disingenuous to try and moan about them. They aren’t looking in the fucking car, they are keeping the route clear

Back