• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Mark Francoise? Or will he stay as penfold from dangermouse?

Always thought Matt Hancock was gerbil-esque. But now he's out of the picture, I'm not sure,
Spotted shopping in turkey the other day, going to come back with a full head of hair apparently

I saw that earlier. Utterly repugnant, she's such a spiteful, evil specimen

I'd say she's just stupid and doesn't understand what she's saying but that clearly isn't true.

She's fucking evil.

She is worse than Patel who is evil. Braverman is thick and evil which is an even more deadly combination

The next election is so important for this country. This bunch of cunts need to be removed. If they get another 5 year mandate the country will be fucked beyond repair and on the fast moped to pariah state central.

Unfortunately, I think the closet Tory vote will still be fairly large. Then there's those, like a certain banned TWF member, who will vote Conservative regardless.

/Boggle

Everyone on here knows I was a Conservative voter for many years. It is no secret. A lot of what WAS Conservative policy made sense to me - economic prudence and creating some form of meritocracy where you get rewarded for hard work.

This party is so far removed from what I voted for it utterly blows my mind. Its basically extreme right wing cuntery.

I won't be here to vote in the next election (unless I am allowed to vote postally from down under which I am pretty sure I am not, even though I will still be a British citizen at time as Oz citizenship will take a few years) but I really hope they get utterly fucking annihilated.

The Home Office is demanding the video be taken down as it misrepresented Braverman and has been heavily edited.

They say this as if the full video isn't available on YouTube and these claims can't be demonstrably proven false.

She's a vile cunt.

Everyone on here knows I was a Conservative voter for many years. It is no secret. A lot of what WAS Conservative policy made sense to me - economic prudence and creating some form of meritocracy where you get rewarded for hard work.

This party is so far removed from what I voted for it utterly blows my mind. Its basically extreme right wing cuntery.

I won't be here to vote in the next election (unless I am allowed to vote postally from down under which I am pretty sure I am not, even though I will still be a British citizen at time as Oz citizenship will take a few years) but I really hope they get utterly fucking annihilated.
Don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to vote from Oz. I voted from Zambia.

You can only vote in a GE if you are resident in the UK.
Edit: Oh, you can vote for 15 years after you've left apparently, so you'll be good.
Presumably vote in the constituency you last lived in?

The Home Office is demanding the video be taken down as it misrepresented Braverman and has been heavily edited.

They say this as if the full video isn't available on YouTube and these claims can't be demonstrably proven false.

She's a vile cunt.
It’s also had the effect of people who wanted to know what the fuss was about searching for and watching it

I saw it and Cruella didn't seem to bat an eyelid at being compared to Nazi's.

People then clapped

Nadim Zahawi paying 7 million to HMRC to settle a case against him.
After threatening people who said he owed it with legal action, denying it had anything to do with him, and saying he’d never pay, wonder what caused the change of heart? Threat of prison probably.

You'll be travelling half way round the world to live in a country that has the same ideology as Braverman.

Back