• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Yeah Labour, why aren't you doing stuff in Government, eh? You've done bugger all since 2010.
Just going to say ffs they really do think we’re stupid (maybe they are right)

It’s gone too far now. The entire population knows its bollocks. Their hope is that memories disintegrate before the election that they will put off until the last possible day.

That will get stuck in the courts for fucking years if the unions play it right. More chance of jarndyce v jarndyce getting resolved *

* you know me loving bang up to date references…

There's a difference between maths and numeracy. As long as people are numerate I see little point in the rest unless it's an area of expertise. There's little I learned after the age of about 11 or 12 that's been relevant in later life
There's a difference between mathematics and arithmetic too.

Invites the unions to what they call "grown up " talks. I mean, that's not a condescending invitation is it? Bound to ensure attendees are buying into the process.

Lynch has already called him out as a patronising cunt for the invite text.

If she has asked him about social care his response is appalling because he ignores the question. His bollocks about the NHS is nothing less than what I’d expect from that odious cretin.
I guess that the government could never laud economic growth on the basis that its business and public services that drives it?

They were happy to take the credit with the NHS and vaccine rollout.
Works well= tories good we did that
Doesn’t work= tories nothing to do with us, it’s the war in Ukraine/gas prices/ inflation etc

BoE now suggesting the possibility high inflation may last longer than forecast, which may be a pain to rishi thinking he'd set up a simple quick win

BoE now suggesting the possibility high inflation may last longer than forecast, which may be a pain to rishi thinking he'd set up a simple quick win
If he’s cutting energy support to households and businesses then it will add to the inflationary pressures.

Talks with the Nurses Unions gone well.
Health Secretary demanded that before they can consider a pay rise they need to do more work, be more productive etc.

Nurses currently doing 14 hour shifts will clearly be up for a few more hours a day

Back