• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

How an earth does he go home and justify himself to his wife/kids/family/friends 'what happens at Parliament stays at Parliament' are they (likely) all utter cunts like he is? Is it that his wife doesn't care where the money comes from now he's on 84k plus expenses and benefits. Imagine dismissing the victims of likely sex trafficking going home and looking at your own kids. It's unconscionable.

I just hope the next GE gives me a flicker of hope that this country hasn't already gone down the toilet and every one of these sadistic cunts are flushed instead.

Despite all the polling data I'm still terrified the shy Tory wankers will ignore/lap up this shit.

How an earth does he go home and justify himself to his wife/kids/family/friends 'what happens at Parliament stays at Parliament' are they (likely) all utter cunts like he is? Is it that his wife doesn't care where the money comes from now he's on 84k plus expenses and benefits. Imagine dismissing the victims of likely sex trafficking going home and looking at your own kids. It's unconscionable.

I just hope the next GE gives me a flicker of hope that this country hasn't already gone down the toilet and every one of these sadistic cunts are flushed instead.

Despite all the polling data I'm still terrified the shy Tory wankers will ignore/lap up this shit.
His wife booted him out last year and he was sofa surfing. #ITK

In totally shocking news on this subject, Farage is also once again proving how much of a massive cunt he is. Apparently they aren’t children being abducted, they are adults absconding and joining criminal gangs.

Stop giving that man air time and fire him into the sun.

It's like he bought the fat man suits he wears now in 2001 and grew into them.

Michael Gove has promised to bring the “spirit” of Thatcherism to the north of England, at a conference where he failed to meet most of the region’s leaders.

What is he going to do? Shut down industries and leave places to go to rack and ruin?

It was never going to be an innocent error. Storing your entitled 42.5% of shares in YouGov in a family investment company and then being less than opaque with HMRC about the split of shares between the co-founder of the company and a bloke who put in £7k when divvying out the £20million in proceeds isn't an innocent error.
Clarification by the HMRC that innocent errors don't lead to penalties (not you Marcal!) is another nail in his political coffin.

The cost of BoJo's defence in the privilege committee hearing on partygate is now estimated to be c£220k. Obviously he's not paying it, we are.

It was £220k a month ago, it'll double at least by the time it's finished.

It's not a legal case so he shouldn't need a hot shot lawyer, and if he does need one then the fat cunt can pay for one.

We all know people who are incomprehensibly awful with money but he really does take the biscuit. Why was a serving Prime Minister in need of an £800k loan facility FFS? Obviously he doesn't care how bad that looks or what it opens him up to (he's one of the most venal, amoral people in the public eye ever) but what on earth are you spending it on? It's not clothes, clearly.

Back