• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

96% chance of unseating Thicky Anderson. Let the good times roll.

Gavvy Gav is still predicted to win South Staffs though.

I see quite a lot of the Tories who have nabbed "red wall" seats are walking away at the next Election.

FipZcgpWAAEMD30

7QMrMKxk2i7H.gif

I read that in a Alan Partridge voice, just needs a “ needless to say, I had the last laugh” to complete it

The Torys still cant help themselves. The lie that leaving the EU helped the vaccine rollout has been proved to be untrue.
How is Sunak allowed to keep repeating this lie at PMQ's?
How is he allowed not to answer any questions put to him, just spout some random nonsense in reply?

The Torys still cant help themselves. The lie that leaving the EU helped the vaccine rollout has been proved to be untrue.
How is Sunak allowed to keep repeating this lie at PMQ's?
How is he allowed not to answer any questions put to him, just spout some random nonsense in reply?
Because that corpulent cunt Johnson reduced it to even more of a pantomime than it previously was, and it won’t change without a change in government.

Speaker doesn't help though.

Telling lies in the HoC that is fine.
An MP revealling the speaker thinks it's fine...not ok

There is no way Bercow would have tolerated Johnson’s antics, and stamping on the original would have meant Truss and Sunak wouldn’t be able to follow the template.

There is no way Bercow would have tolerated Johnson’s antics, and stamping on the original would have meant Truss and Sunak wouldn’t be able to follow the template.
Bercow himself hasn't come out well as speaker either but he was infinitely better than Hoyle at the job.

I don't know what it is about Hoyle, he's just a dislikeable wanker.

He’s too soft on the Conservatives. Bercow was a cunt, but he knew Erskine May and didn’t tolerate breaches of it.

Hoyle is out of his depth

There's a load of stuff needs stamping down on. There have been several Urgent Questions relating to the Home Office in recent weeks and Braverman answers none of them, she sends Jenrick every time. If you can't or won't do the job then you can't have it. Same as Patel repeatedly refusing to attend Select Committees with no explanation and nothing else in her diary.

Hoyle could have asked Johnson to correct the record every time he lied about something that he had been warned not to and where the ONS had publicly stated he was wrong (think the most obvious one was him claiming more people were in employment now than pre-Covid, which is not the case), but he didn't. So the fat cunt kept repeating the same lies.

Back