• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

He looks like he could touch his knees while standing up straight.

He could throw out some classic 80s Paul Daniels bantz.

0aff7736ce0ba59c4695168b5ad035e7Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjY3MDQ1Mjgy-2.69492828.jpg

"Stand up, Paul"

"I am standing up"

He's buying boys trousers to avoid the VAT..?

Wants to get a better tailor tbh.
Vaclav Havel the old Czech president had similar issues, when the Czechs celebrate Havel day, it’s custom to turn your trousers up and show your socks in memory of him

If he wants to look taller I can recommend avoiding photos next to the king (who isn’t exactly tall himself) where he is getting absolutely towered over.

All those years of chaos under Ed!

FhBxZTDWIAE1gpY

Eh?

I mean I want to read it as I like a good dose of nonsense in a morning, but I really don't want to click onto the Heil's website

Eh?

I mean I want to read it as I like a good dose of nonsense in a morning, but I really don't want to click onto the Heil's website
its do with Climate Control and offering to pay some countries back for the damage we did or something and a bill he created in 2008 about setting a net zero carbon target by 2050.

Clearly the markets only read up on this recently and panicked...

its do with Climate Control and offering to pay some countries back for the damage we did or something and a bill he created in 2008 about setting a net zero carbon target by 2050.

Clearly the markets only read up on this recently and panicked...
The Tories set the net zero target by 2050 lol

I knew it was Mick McCarthy's fault we lost on Saturday, the stubborn bastard.

The Tories set the net zero target by 2050 lol
Actually, I got my bit wrong, his was to reduce it by 80% not net zero, so with that, it gets better

"The Act, passed when Miliband was climate secretary in 2008, originally placed a legal commitment on the UK Government to ensure that, by 2050, carbon emissions would be reduced by 80 per cent on 1990 levels.

But in 2019, the 80 per cent was increased to 100 per cent reductions – ie to net zero emissions – without even a vote in the Commons. Yet no one really has any idea of how Britain can reach this target without crashing the economy."

You bastard Ed, changing the rules without even telling the Government.

Tbf if Ed could eat a bacon sandwich properly we wouldn't have had Brexit...

Tbf if Ed could eat a bacon sandwich properly we wouldn't have had Brexit...
Well, we are now guaranteed a Tory Government after the next election as well as you can add umbrella usage to bacon sandwich eating

Fg9z8coWAAAO0VB

Back