• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

His local constituents should have the right to kick him out. In what other job can you feck off from your work duties for a month without the agreement of your employers, get paid and carry on regardless on your return.
Fixed it for you...
Scandalous!
Get suspended AND still get paid + appearance money from TV.

He's not suspended from being an MP though, is he. He isn't doing his job and he's a twat but there's no mechanism to just automatically chuck people out, for good reason.

So the new PMs defence to any questions from Kier Starmer is to shout Brexit and Corbyn back at him. I'd like to see the pictures that Braverman has of him although they probably consist of 50 odd right wing crackpots who will take away their support for him if he dares to sack her.

If I were him, I wouldn't hang his child-sized hat on Brexit. It's not exactly going well.

Hancock "is also due to appear in the Channel 4 show SAS: Who Dares Wins, where celebrities take part in military training."

Braverman is trying to do a deal with Peru to take migrants. Like a reverse Paddington.

Belize and Paraguay also on the list

Braverman is trying to do a deal with Peru to take migrants. Like a reverse Paddington.

Belize and Paraguay also on the list
More millions down the drain? It`s about time these idiots were held to account.

He said/She Said featuring Suella Braverman as She

She Said: I'm very aware of the creep of Cultural Marxism

He said: The mainstream media has been hijacked by Cultural Marxism - Anders Breivik manifesto

She said: People deserve to know who who is serious about to stopping this invasion.

He said: You like to bring in hostile invaders to dwell amongst us - Robert Bowers, Pitsburgh Synagogue murderer

He also said: We must crush immigration and deport these invaders. - Brenton Tarrant, Christchurch Mosques murderer

Interest rates up by .75% to 3%

BoE have, if you strip away the words to bulk up their statement, said "Yeah we are fucked lads"

Yet the pound has still gone down because of the Fed rise in the US yesterday

fuck ton of oldies on mse and similar forums will be saying how great it is if they can now get 4% on their savings. Not when inflation is running at over 11%!

I mean, in the grand scheme, 3% interest rates are still low. It just doesn't feel that way given our experiences of the past 20 years. That's what austerity has done to us. Look at Japan and their lost decade.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s 3 or 8 or 15. What matters is a sudden jump. A jump from 1 to 3 has a very similar effect on a monthly mortgage payment as a jump from 8 to 10. The difference between the two is that a similar sized mortgage would get less house in the second scenario.

Bravermans been down to Dover today to see what’s going on, rocked up in a chinook helicopter (£3500ph to run, £27.50 return on the train) wanted an aerial view of the channel and to see all the small boats coming in, but the weather was bad so there weren’t any!
I suppose turning up in a military helicopter sort of “proves” it’s an invasion going on.
On the plus side chinooks are massively uncomfortable, noisy things so she would have had to rough it a little bit

He's also laid the boot into Truss saying that all of the economic decisions were hers rather than the Chancellors. He wouldn't apologise for the mess created despite his fingerprints being involved in it as Chief Secretary to the Treasury.

His fingerprints were all over it. Hence why Hi Risk Anus (best anagram ever) couldn’t wait to move him elsewhere.

How does this happen to someone so little?

1667568162382.png

Back