• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Imposing 3'4'' world leader Rishi Sunak.

3160.jpg

You'd think...

200w.gif

6102e2aeaedf2100190ef6e8

(Just fucking about at a remembrance service for police officers who'd literally died while serving, what is he like, eh)

Yeah but that is Bozza....loveable character, man of the people Boris. We all LOVE him

I do love it when people say "Boris would be good to go for a pint with". In what world, exactly? He doesn't inhabit the same universe as you, what would you talk about. He'd never get a round in. He's never said anything funny in his entire life. He's a fat stinking cunt. He's on record as bullying people he sees as beneath him.

Whereas Sir Beer Korma who literally plays 5-a-side with his mates (in bloody good nick for 60 too, hope I look as good as that in 20 years), watches Arsenal regularly and likes a pint is boring and out of touch.

Boris would definitely not get a round in, either.
He'd do the old thing of "I'll pay you back" then never do it, and who is going to chase someone up for £9 or whatever.

The freeloading bastard has had £10k of accommodation paid for by Mr JCB again. Must be great, just drift through life and someone else will pay the bill. Of course you have to be him, which is probably a bit shit as everyone hates you, including your own wife and kids.

A peerage for someone who provides a holiday for me in Mustique?

Going................... going............................... sold to the Mobile Phone businessman in the corner.

I’m all for dull safe grey suited politicians tbh, we’ve had the Bantz era politics and if it was ever funny, it’s overstayed it’s welcome now

Proposed boundary changes will favour the Conservative party. Well I am surprised.

However, Gavvy Gav will lose his seat as it will be merged with Dudley South.

Plus voter ID at polling stations will accept OAP bus passes but not young person railcards...

They will still lose unless something goes hideously wrong. Interesting that they have hammered Scotland in the boundaries to take SNP seats as they know they are dead there.

The massive bully and mate of Dan, Gav Williamson has quit his job in the cabinet (no one really knows what his job actually was).

Look out for him returning next Wednesday though...

The massive bully and mate of Dan, Gav Williamson has quit his job in the cabinet (no one really knows what his job actually was).

Look out for him returning next Wednesday though...
8 days not 6?

We all know why Williamson and Braverman were appointed but the subsequent shit storms has made Sunak’s judgement look appalling - good.

Civil servant that was told to slit their throat put in a formal complaint, so he has jumped before being pushed, but denies everything and doesn't want to get in the way of the "good" work of the government whilst he "clears" his name...

Rishi one up.

His team will continue to brief against Braverman and probably Coffee next as the right wing loons lose one nutjob after another until his cabinet is cleansed.

Back