• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I had a few films on VHS that I used to watch regularly.

Back To The Future 2 and White Men Can't Jump were two of them. Can't remember the rest.

suggestions there are tory mps thinking of submitting letters of no confidence. if true, what a shitshow this party has become.

They won’t get very far. The electorate wouldn’t tolerate another unelected PM. Plus who wants the job to preside over an absolute kicking in an election.

The only ones wanting to fire in letters will be the small cabal of nut jobs pork markets has surrounded herself with.

I think they are anything but tolerant now though
Hope so. I just fear the polls will tighten up before the election when they pile on the dog whistling bullshit.

Unrelated really, and obviously it's anecdotal, but:

A director at my work asked "what the Tories had got wrong over their tenure" and stated that "Sunak hasn't done anything wrong, he's a steady hand" the other night during a post day pint.

I'm surprised I still have my job.

Messages are sinking through tbh. I had a right barny with my old man over the weekend, he shared some bullshit video about how you get arrested for flying an England flag but people with ISIS and Hamas flags get nothing and all that. And then he turned on to "dress wearing immigrants in the EE shop getting their new phones, getting their £40 a day more than our own pensioners get and living the life of Riley in Cannock. I see it every day. I had to go private for an operation because they're clogging up the NHS and I'll soon be back to work paying taxes to keep them in hotels".

Obvs I pointed out that maybe if he hadn't voted for Boris because "he's a normal bloke" then the NHS wouldn't as fucked, there wouldn't be a massive immigration backlog, and they'd be able to work and pay taxes rather trying to survive on £40 a day. Fucking boomer prick.

I had a right barny with my old man over the weekend, he shared some bullshit video about how you get arrested for flying an England flag
Obviously bollocks but here in MD we have a Taxi Company - Just the 1 man and his Citroen Berlingo. On this he has an England Flag decal across the back windows. He has been told to take it remove it by the Council, he says because people have complained (to be honest the biggest complaint should be why have we only got a grand total of 2 taxi companies with 2 cars in a town with a shite bus service....massive opportunity to make money here.)

This has of course woken up the angry people of Facebook. Amazingly the solution seems to be back the party who are the biggest racists...despite them being in charge for the last 13 years anyway

Obviously bollocks but here in MD we have a Taxi Company - Just the 1 man and his Citroen Berlingo. On this he has an England Flag decal across the back windows. He has been told to take it remove it by the Council, he says because people have complained (to be honest the biggest complaint should be why have we only got a grand total of 2 taxi companies with 2 cars in a town with a shite bus service....massive opportunity to make money here.)

This has of course woken up the angry people of Facebook. Amazingly the solution seems to be back the party who are the biggest racists...despite them being in charge for the last 13 years anyway
Not the catchiest of taxi company names!

And the other company only needs a name starting with any of the first nine letters of the alphabet to appear ahead of them in the phone book. MD will definitely still have those.

MP in Surrey apparently, some big Tory names in Surrey, some have been accused of drug taking previously

*obvious admin warning*

No names on here please

Crispin Blunt says it's him, so I think it's fine to say it's him...

Oh if it's officially out there then yep.

Back