• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

It would be standard government procedure to have all phones backed up because it is important information and the civil service is supposed to be neutral politically.

This is the most obvious and unsubtle cover up and should be called out as such by every opposition party.

The easy thing would be to ask for all of Dom Cummings phones at that time period. He will have backed up everything being a mega brain. In fact he seems to like firing out screenshots of WhatsApp involving the mysterious broken phone online rather regularly.

The main cause here was a slow moving system that was accurately plotted in terms of path two days before the fucking thing formed and called out specifically as slow moving, with red and yellow alerts in all the areas where the flooding happened.

So resources should have been in the right place. No excuses.

Also, the storm formed in the Atlantic west of Portugal before sweeping up through France and Germany before doing most of its dump over UK and Denmark before moving over Norway. That is an entirely standard Atlantic storm track really.

The way Coffey is talking, you would think it had come from directly east. So in summary, she is talking absolute nonsense.

The main cause here was a slow moving system that was accurately plotted in terms of path two days before the fucking thing formed and called out specifically as slow moving, with red and yellow alerts in all the areas where the flooding happened.

So resources should have been in the right place. No excuses.
Like you say this was accurately predicted a couple of days before with quite a specific red warning. How she can even mention the Met office being good at stuff at coming in from the West and not as experienced with weather systems from the east is bullshit of the highest degree.

The Met Office predicted the Beast from the East quite accurately at the time.

Coffey is an ignoramus.

Also it's basically areas that got flooded before that got flooded again. Not new ones.

Nobody told Therese the ground was saturated…

The whole statement demonstrates one thing. Her brain is not very well used.

I've lived in Derby for 22 years. I can't ever remember the Derwent bursting it's banks like that and large parts of the City Centre being under water

The point is it was accurately predicted. And Coffey is pretending it wasn’t so she can blame someone other than herself

Some great interviews on the local news here saying 'if only they dredged the rivers' and 'it wasn't like this 30 years ago' etc etc. Almost as if climate change has entirety passed them by.

Bone suspended so it's a recall if 10% of his constituency vote for it.

Can always go back to his old 80s job if he gets the heave ho.

View attachment 8628
Rerecord not fade away.

I had the last 30 minutes of the movie Airplane! recorded when I was a kid, and this advert was in one of the ad breaks, and as I used to watch that tape fairly often (I can probably still quote that film verbatim) it's indelibly engrained in my mind.

Scotch were always the best, I used to buy them in packs of five, apologies for slight hijack.

Rerecord not fade away.

I had the last 30 minutes of the movie Airplane! recorded when I was a kid, and this advert was in one of the ad breaks, and as I used to watch that tape fairly often (I can probably still quote that film verbatim) it's indelibly engrained in my mind.
Similar thing, i think I had Predator or Commando or something with that advert on it. Permanently tattooed into my brain

Back