• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Transport Sec at Conference:
First of all, I’m calling time on the misuse of so-called 15-minute cities.

There’s nothing wrong with making sure people can walk or cycle to the shops or school, that’s traditional town planning. But what is different, what is sinister and what we shouldn’t tolerate is the idea that local councils can decide how often you go to the shops and that they ration who uses the road and when and they police it all with CCTV.

You wot m8

Has anyone outside of the weird section of Twitter or the insane section of the Tory Party suggested Councils are wanting to do such things?

They're literally just making things up now, it's ridiculous

They may as well just say if you vote Labour then Angela Raynor is going to queef in our mouths while we sleep and be done with it

"Right, I've got the spuds, the carrots, tin of peas, the stuffing....ah shit, forgot the gravy"

"Nice work Dan, now we've got to have the driest Sunday roast ever because you aren't allowed out again today. The Man said"

I'm going to question exactly how "New" these lot are...

And at 3pm the New Conservatives are holding a rally with a large cast of speakers, including Sir Jake Berry, Sir Bill Cash, Miriam Cates, Sir Iain Duncan Smith, Sir John Hayes, Danny Kruger, Dame Priti Patel, Sir John Redwood, and Sir Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Tell you what's new? A bloke who was Leader 20+ years ago, one who ran for Leader nearly 30 years ago, 83 year old Bill Cash and a haunted pencil from the 1850s.

On the basis that he appears in the video, will 30p Lee turn up?

I see that Farage has followed his appearance at the last Truss speech to turn up at conference for this one.

I'm going to question exactly how "New" these lot are...

Tell you what's new? A bloke who was Leader 20+ years ago, one who ran for Leader nearly 30 years ago, 83 year old Bill Cash and a haunted pencil from the 1850s.
Nearly all of that list is a Sir or a Dame too. What a joke. What a bunch of cunts.

I'm assuming those 'other transport projects' are flights to Manchester from London for Tory MPs

I now wish I'd have hedged my bet of buying a Cheshire belt property for £250k which will now be worth north of £450k ☹️

Hunt says Labour will increase borrowing, and that will increase debt.

That means higher taxes, higher mortgages and higher inflation for families. That’s not an economic policy. It’s an economic illusion.

They really have no shame

They actually had a working class PM in John Major but he gets forever airbrushed from their own history.

They like to paint Starmer as an out-of-touch elitist but there is someone that genuinely got himself to where he did (pre-politics) through pure hard work (and of course natural ability) with no pre-ordained advantages.

No final decisions will be made public until after they are all safely out of Manchester.

That vile specimen Badenoch now spewing the regularly debunked line that UK recovery from Covid has been better than France and Germany. They lie like a collection of rugs.

I reckon she's a decent authority on a meat feast.

5885.jpg

She was actually Health Secretary for a while (not that she did any work, she is one of the laziest, most feckless Ministers I've ever seen).

Screams Toby Carvery, that

Back