• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

The inflationary cat is already out of the bag. He isn’t getting anywhere near that target. Which nicely aligns it with all his other targets.

Express and the Mail back to sucking his little weiner again as he rows back on climate action

It will be interesting to see when they turn once electoral defeat is almost certain. I remember the bloody Sun called for Blair in 1997. I can’t see any way the Express and Mail can call for Labour so I expect a year long smear campaign against Starmer instead as a “look over there” attempt.

Fucking cunts have simultaneously managed to piss literally everyone in industry off and confirm to anyone under 40 that they don't give a flying fuck about their future

1695195866975.png

Look chaps, this is all painting the barn door after the hoss has long fucked off.
All his five big ones are bollocksed, hes got a cabinet full of individuals the public hates.
His only hope is starmer fucking up royally and putting the election on a platter for him, and he'll drop that.
Its over, has been for a month or two.

What a guy. He's scrapping a whole load of made up ideas that nobody has ever heard of.

The proposal for government to interfere in how many passengers you can have in your car – I’ve scrapped it.

The proposal that we should force you to have seven different bins in your home – I’ve scrapped it.

The proposal to make you change your diet and harm British farmers by taxing meat, or to create new taxes to discourage flying or going on holiday. I’ve scrapped those too.

"Government interference"?
Does he know who's been the government for the last 13 years?

Last edited:
What a guy. He's scrapping a whole load of made up ideas that nobody has ever heard of.

The proposal for government to interfere in how many passengers you can have in your car – I’ve scrapped it.

The proposal that we should force you to have seven different bins in your home – I’ve scrapped it.

The proposal to make you change your diet and harm British farmers by taxing meat, or to create new taxes to discourage flying or going on holiday. I’ve scrapped those too.
Please tell me he hasn't scrapped the compulsory serving of asparagus at breakfast and free corsets for the under-5s though

Hmmm. Absolutely none of those ever made it to being government policy so there wasn’t anything to scrap.

Absolute wanker without a backbone here. This isn’t about helping the British family out with expenses of going green. This is about appeasing the far right of the Conservative Party. Again.

Please tell me he hasn't scrapped the compulsory serving of asparagus at breakfast and free corsets for the under-5s though
I don’t know why but when I see your new avatar I keep thinking you are @Paul

Back