• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I despise him so much. Loads of these cunts won’t even fuck off if they lose their seats either, we’ll still have listen to them talking utter shite in the media.

Fud3zUmWcAIG8hQ

The evacuation from Sudan, British citizen yea fine, wife and kids from Sudan nope, you’re not getting on the plane nothing we can do, sorry.
Other countries evacuating their citizens families whether they’ve passports or not, sort it out later just get on so we can go.

The evacuation from Sudan, British citizen yea fine, wife and kids from Sudan nope, you’re not getting on the plane nothing we can do, sorry.
Other countries evacuating their citizens families whether they’ve passports or not, sort it out later just get on so we can go.
Maybe just a coach to Rwanda could work, cut the middle bit out

Maybe just a coach to Rwanda could work, cut the middle bit out
It's under 2,000km so couldn't the tories just make them walk there? Save on flights, coaches and all that fuel expense

Just heard a clash between 30p Lee and the Chief of the Met at a Parliamentary Select Committee. 30p Lee thinks he knows more about the law than Sir Mark Rowley and feels its OK to berate the job he's doing and telling him to his face that he doesn't want him in the role. Regardless of your views on Rowley the utter contempt shown to him by a senior politician (whilst being wrong at the same time) was disgraceful.

The Express blindly backing a crazed Tory?

End of days stuff that.

On the subject of crazed Tories, good friend of @Sniffer and convicted perjurer Andrew Bridgen has apparently been booted from the party for being too much of a swivel eyed crank even for them.

On the subject of crazed Tories, good friend of @Sniffer and convicted perjurer Andrew Bridgen has apparently been booted from the party for being too much of a swivel eyed crank even for them.
As much as I despise him, I was hoping that he'd shut up for long enough to be welcomed back into the Conservative Party and fight the seat again at the next general election. Unfortunately with a new candidate the chances of overturning the huge majority that they have will be slim.

I'll back Hack but I don't think that she will be successful.

As much as I despise him, I was hoping that he'd shut up for long enough to be welcomed back into the Conservative Party and fight the seat again at the next general election. Unfortunately with a new candidate the chances of overturning the huge majority that they have will be slim.

I'll back Hack but I don't think that she will be successful.

If it's any consolation it seems possible he might join Laurence Fox's 'party'. In which case he'll get about 1% of the vote.

Back