• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

That humbling resignation letter really helps his argument that he's not in any way a bully. At all. No way.

Raab has written an article in the Telegraph complaining about how badly he's been treated.

Happy to hide behind an NDA when an employment case was made against him but now wants the whole world to know about how badly he's been treated because 20 odd people have complained about his behaviour. Just for your information Dom, this member of public does not expect you to cause stress or offend civil servants and I find it incredulous how you and your Party constantly seem to think that you know what I and probably 70% of the rest of the Country expects of Ministers.

I am genuinely sorry for any unintended stress or offence that any officials felt, as a result of the pace, standards and challenge that I brought to the Ministry of Justice. That is, however, what the public expect of Ministers working on their behalf.

Rishi: But your resignation should not make us forget your record of delivery in both this government and previous administrations. These achievements should make you extremely proud.

I can only think of him not knowing about the importance of the Dover to Calais route for British Trade whilst in the post of Brexit minister and refusing to get off his sunbed as Kabul fell leaving vulnerable British Citizens and allies of Britain in a precarious position whilst Foreign Secretary.

First draft of Raab's letter has been revealed

341914781_198956026224319_8499148319242769895_n.jpg

Tolley KC: In reaching and implementing this management choice he acted in a way which was intimidating, in the sense of unreasonably and persistently aggressive conduct in the context of a work meeting. It also involved an abuse or misuse of power in a way that undermines or humiliates. He introduced an unwarranted punitive element. His conduct was experienced as undermining or humiliating by the affected individual, which was inevitable. It is to be inferred that the DPM was aware that this would be the effect of his conduct; at the very least, he should have been aware.

Raab: BUT I DIDN'T THROW THINGS AT PEOPLE OR PHYSICALLY ASSAULT THEM.

Martin from Game On the new deputy PM. We'll hit the bottom of the barrel eventually.

I don't like the term "bullying" to describe Raab's behaviour, it reduces it to sort of playground high jinks. He went out of his way to make people's working day miserable. It's being a nasty cunt and there's no place for it.

Oh and well done Rish! for showing some pure Brent/Finchy energy by not sacking him unilaterally. Those "Sir Softy" jibes might have to be filed away for a bit.

Back