• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (H) 14/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like an epoch since the last game. Can't wait. Trying to get out of work early, but I won't know until I see how morning schizzle goes.

We do need the goalscoring Jota back but the 1st and 3rd are pretty much the only way you’ll ever finish those. Same pretty much applies for the second, after his touch leaves it nicely in his path on his left side.
He's not finishing the 2nd or 3rd the way he's played recently though. He'd take too much time and not get his shot off.

Ndidi out is good news indeed. Guess we might see Choudhury? Then again Rogers can be a bit gung-ho from time to time so maybe he'll play Praet *shrug*

Think/hope we can get Traore at Chilwell as he seems to be one of those FBs who vastly prefers going forwards...we should be able to pin him back, and (IMO) he's not too hot defensively anyway.

Pereira might be more of a problem. Great player.

He's not finishing the 2nd or 3rd the way he's played recently though. He'd take too much time and not get his shot off.

The second it’s not a huge amount difference to the brighton chance. He did the right thing against brighton just executed it badly. Against Leicester it’s a trademark leg swinger straight at the keeper, it just sits perfectly for the leg swinger. Most of his other chances off the top of my head have been bundling runs with the ball under is feet where he loses balance when he needs to shoot, Arsenal and Utd spring to mind.

Ndidi out is good news indeed. Guess we might see Choudhury? Then again Rogers can be a bit gung-ho from time to time so maybe he'll play Praet *shrug*

Think/hope we can get Traore at Chilwell as he seems to be one of those FBs who vastly prefers going forwards...we should be able to pin him back, and (IMO) he's not too hot defensively anyway.

Pereira might be more of a problem. Great player.

agree with much of this. Traore could have a lot of fun vs chilwell. Jonny needs to be on top of his game. Believe he's capable of winning the battle v Preira, but it'll be the key duel for me.

Still one of my faves from the Wolves Twitter team and it works well for tonight

16729540_10155074840729443_7033287485599198345_n.jpg

Managed to get the wife and boy and ticket for this late last night, so going to need a table for 2 in the London and volunteers for watching the boy

Managed to get the wife and boy and ticket for this late last night, so going to need a table for 2 in the London and volunteers for watching the boy

We're at the same educational and emotional level, so.....

So, which one of you lucky fellas will be my valentine this evening?

Anyone with a crush on gregor townsend lookalikes?

I'll see you later matey :)

WTF is this 8pm kick off shite again?

On my way so should be in the London for the start of the cricket if they have it on.

Donk starts - Moutinho on the bench. Adama on the bench as well - not hugely impressed with the team. Looks like 3412

Chilwell must be breathing a massive sigh of relief

Rui
Boly - Coady - Saiss
Doc - Donk - Neves - Jonny
Neto
Raul - Diogo

Wow, interesting by Nuno, our best player and most effective attacking force on the bench after a long break

Adama and Moutinho subs? How strange. Hope it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back