• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester 2 v Wolves 0: The Verdict Thread

Just got back from Busters sports bar Fuengirola. FFS we were excellent back to front. Unlucky with our chance. Some excellent defending from Leicester.
They are shit and will not finish above us as they will not
get that lucky all season. Don't blame Doc for the OG I do for his shit crossing.
Jota needs to smarten up 2nd Goal was his fault has to do better.

Really happy with most our play.

We look better than last week.

Jota, Costa, and Jonny were our worst players.

Just saw every one saying Jonny was good...
He gave the ball away missed control defensively did ok made a superb interception but did not do enough for.m me.
He looks like he has ability and could.

Disappointed with the result, obviously, but I'm not feeling too down overall. For that first half hour, and in patches afterwards, we absolutely bossed the game and on that evidence alone I'm confident about survival, which has to be the first aim, and optimistic that we have a half-decent season in us. Traore was better than I thought he would be and looks like he could be a useful starter with a bit of coaching. In fact all the new signings looked good. We all know where the weak links lie, so no point rehashing that, but hopefully Nuno will find enough in the squad to shore up the deficiencies, at least until the next window.

Just got back from Busters sports bar Fuengirola. FFS we were excellent back to front. Unlucky with our chance. Some excellent defending from Leicester.
They are $#@! and will not finish above us as they will not
get that lucky all season. Don't blame Doc for the OG I do for his $#@! crossing.

Jota, Costa, and Jonny were our worst players
Leicester will finish above us. So far we've played the teams who will finish 7th and 8th and got the points I'd expect from that.

They are shit and will not finish above us as they will not
get that lucky all season. Don't blame Doc for the OG I do for his shit crossing.

He gave the ball away missed control defensively did ok made a superb interception but did not do enough for.m me.

Jonny was fine. Don't talk absolute cock.

I don't think you're going to win the league now. Europa League maybe? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

They are $#@! and will not finish above us as they will not
get that lucky all season. Don't blame Doc for the OG I do for his $#@! crossing.

From my view at the game, wholly agree re Doc but not Jonny, he played well. I am keen to see him in tandem with Traore on the right hand side.

Jonny was 22 of 33 passing. Which was 6 of 15 in attacking 3rd. 2 of which led to shots.

I don't think you're going to win the league now. Europa League maybe? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

All this effort put in and you still can't wind anyone up as badly as our knuckledraggers got to you. Pathetic really.

Didn't really deserve that today. Lost our way a little after the 1st went in until half time. But we played OK for the most part, but we have to cut out the mistakes or start punishing our opponents when they make them...... Preferably both!

Any idea how bad the injury is to Doc? Not nice to wish injury on a player but him being out for a few weeks would be a great opportunity for Vinagre.

That Moutinho effort flies in and Doherty hits anywhere in the net bar Schmiceal then this game is very different. Three times we hit the woodwork, Costa skies one, Leo heads a sitter over the bar. These chances will go in, in future games to come, we are creating and playing decent football. The right hand side is still very suspect but the goals against are unlucky, cant blame Doherty for the first just unlucky it hit him, the 2nd massive deflection past Rui. I enjoyed today but we have to take the chances this division. Siad it last week Jonny on the right Vinagre on the left.

Back