• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3 - Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we might see RAN instead of Jonny and would have preferred Cunha over Podence but not terrible.
Be interesting to see what Gomes has got.

He's played less than 500 minutes since his debut, and has only started half the games he's been available for. He's our record signing and plays in the position where we have the weakest depth. It doesn't scream out that the manager particularly rates him

It seems to me that Lop really doesn't know his best team yet, or when he thinks he does they don't produce so he's having to constantly chop and change to try and find a lineup that he trusts to work.

It seems to me that Lop really doesn't know his best team yet, or when he thinks he does they don't produce so he's having to constantly chop and change to try and find a lineup that he trusts to work.

I'd have less sympathy if he hadn't spend 50 million on a number 10 and then continued to play DMs there.

Something's going on with Cunha and Lop behind the scenes, I'd guess. Nothing major, probably.

*pointing at Podence* "You see that shit? That is keeping you on the bench. Think about that."

An overcast, grey drizzly day. Can the likes of Podence raise their game and perform in slightly grim conditions?

Him and Jonny owe us a good performance after the last game!

I don't fancy Gnonto running at Kilman either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back