• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

KJ Recount: Has KJ Lost all support

Kenny Jackett IN or OUT (closes 18/12)

• Total voters
Another factor that may influence the decision is how close we are to having a new owner. When the club is sold, the new head may well want a new manager and if that transaction is not far off, it may buy KJ more time.

I've changed my mind as well after reading the stats that DW put up on the 1st and watching last nights performance. Something needs to change as the team looks like lacking direction and the tactics of hoof are not working (shocker).

I do agree that he won't been shown the door at the moment unless we're dragged towards the bottom 3

There is no reason why that should be the case. Villa are up for sale and have sacked two managers in the last year.

Villa sacked managers when they looked like they were going to go down and fall off the Premier League gravy train, costing the owner millions. We don't look like going down and much as I would now pull the trigger, I don't think we will this season.

Another factor that may influence the decision is how close we are to having a new owner. When the club is sold, the new head may well want a new manager and if that transaction is not far off, it may buy KJ more time.

Yes, I agree if we are close to a sale nothing will happen. However if we aren't really anywhere near then we can't use it as an excuse for stasis.

Changed my mind and opted IN. Right man at the right time in terms of the ownership situation. Not impressed with the current set up or style of football but the more important changes lie above him. Given the mess above him I'll settle for mid table. Get safe and then blood the youngsters.

+1

I'm not convinced that KJ is responsible for all the abject work in the market, so I think it's a case of trying to get the best out of the players you're given and that can lead to disjointed play and a lack of confidence. Don't get me wrong, KJ has made mistakes, but I feel his options have been limited by others.

+1

I'm not convinced that KJ is responsible for all the abject work in the market, so I think it's a case of trying to get the best out of the players you're given and that can lead to disjointed play and a lack of confidence. Don't get me wrong, KJ has made mistakes, but I feel his options have been limited by others.

I disagree tbh. On the squad we finished last season we lost Sako and Stearman, Sako was inevitable and Kenny stated explicitly he had faith in Hause/EEL. we were never going to replace Sako owing to his ability but Kenny hung himself on the Stearman front. similarly Dicko was unfortunate but in ALF we have a more than capable Championship striker...

My grievances aren't with the transfers but Kennys direct involvement; Dave Edwards, the stubbornness to this system, one man up front at home, his chronic mistreatment of Jack Price, his total under utilisation of ALF and Afobe... Him been hindered by those above don't for one second justify any of the above IMO.

+1

Has he even come close to this, his tactics and substitutions are ridiculously bad. IMO

The thread title asks if KJ has lost all support. Well given that the fans were singing his name last night, clearly those in attendance at Molineux still support him.

Have moved to the out camp now.
Costs me a fair bit to come up - as it does for many others on here - need a bit more excitement & an attempt to win games. Would rather that even if we end up losing than face what we have been served up with

The thread title asks if KJ has lost all support. Well given that the fans were singing his name last night, clearly those in attendance at Molineux still support him.

You are down to the hard core. Support is a standard whoever it may be. They are losing the hard core. The current stuff is unacceptable.

Or were we trying to encourage the team? I personally dont boo my team I try to lift em with vocal support.
The Idea is to establish the movement in support from in to out on this forum as it says at the top of the thread!

Out, see ya and get Monk in straight away before we're left with Dean Saunders as the only one available. ;)

For me it's the fact that it's now either Jez or KT with their finger on the trigger. Can't see either of them sacking Ken unless we get dragged right down into a relegation dogfight (which wont happen).

Surely, it's now the guy who was brought in to oversee the sale responsibility. I can't see it happening, but if we ended up getting relegated then his task will be a lot harder.

I like kj a lot, and last time voted in. Im voting out this time purely as he hasn't realised picking Edwards consistently is really costing us any chance of creating better than minimal chances in each game despite the talent we have available. It's not rocket science and he should have sorted it by now.

He's done a good job for us and is the kind of character i like in charge - with the obvious exception of continually picking a dead weight.

I just don't know what has happened this year. At the start everything was so positive, fast attacking forward play with exciting youth players coming through. Just looking back at the "where do you think we will finish poll" to see the optimism. Kenny lost it for me with the lop sided shape at the start of the season. But the team and club needs stability. Sacking him now would be the wrong decision

I'm surprised there are 7 that still voted in to be honest and i was surprised when some(quite a few) in the Southbank were singing his name last night.

Voted out, but still don't think he's close to being sacked

Back