• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Yes Crook reported it this morning during his transfer round-up

Swift is good but we've got a midfielder playing in the Championship who is better.

People are going to be bitterly disappointed when Sanches comes nowhere close to signing. And they will let us know very loudly.

Adama for cash and Sessegnon. I know Adama is “exciting” and “explosive” etc, but he just doesn’t…ah, I can’t even be fucked to type it out.

People are going to be bitterly disappointed when Sanches comes nowhere close to signing. And they will let us know very loudly.

Adama for cash and Sessegnon. I know Adama is “exciting” and “explosive” etc, but he just doesn’t…ah, I can’t even be fucked to type it out.
I don't think anyone is expecting us to sign sanches.

I wouldn't have sessegnon tbh

Here's one...

Transfer Rumour!!

Wolves are interested in Ben Brereton Diaz from Blackburn Rovers. They will offer in the region of £25m upfront with Fabio Silva going the other way for an 18 month loan

If true, would be a decent punt and would open up the Chile market

#RaisedByWolves

Not sure they are gonna put more on top for us to take an expensive flop of their hands mate tbf.

Back