• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Tony Cascarino said it, and now papers are trying to hang a story on it. Not a fucking chance it would happen.

No way is Jiminez going to Everton, just not a big enough team at this stage of his career, would have to be one of the real big boys to tempt him

One person made a throwaway comment about the type of player they need. It's not even a none story, it's a none none story

Plenty of stories knocking about suggesting Fiorentina want to give us a €2m loan fee for Cutrone, with an option to buy for €16m. I can't see us letting him go for that, unless a) he's desperately homesick and b) we've a replacement lined up. Given the way Nuno and his team have improved so many players, I'd be very happy to invest time and patience in the boy

Fiorentina are seriously rubbish from what I saw the other night, but they have Vlahovic as their cover for Chiesa if he is off, and Vlahovic looked one of the few bright sparks against Roma.

Its extremely unlikely that we would be tempted. We are investing time into Patrick Cutrone.

Ain't it great though that one of our peripheral players is getting linked with Fiorentina rather than someone like Fleetwood (no disrespect to Fleetwood town)

We have no need to offload anyone so Cutrone is not going anywhere so no reason to loan him out (& money is not relevant) - just bring a couple in to help

I hope we start using him more soon tbh, he’s looked good in the brief time he’s had as the central forward in the 3-4-3.

He's 21. Nuno will mould him into a top player.

He has something, just that we haven'tquite worked out what it is yet.,

Nuno will work it out.

Needs to get on the pitch a bit more though if the rest of us are going to find out.

He's going to have to be patient as are the fans, not gunna get in in front of Raul, doing fine as he is, he is an important part of our first team squad. Be interesting to see if he gets more minutes over Christmas

Back