• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Doc fit and travels, as do Valleja and our new #10. Neto and Jordao staying at home

Have Premier Sports got the rights to all the EL games this season? If not, do we know whether they'll be showing the play-offs? The play-off games are the following two Thursdays after Pyunik, aren't they? I think I'll buy a monthly pass if so.

Have Premier Sports got the rights to all the EL games this season? If not, do we know whether they'll be showing the play-offs? The play-off games are the following two Thursdays after Pyunik, aren't they? I think I'll buy a monthly pass if so.

BT take over from the Group Stages.

Wouldn't be surprised if it Wolves v Torino that BT try and nab that game.

BT have everything from the group stage onwards.

The rights for preliminary rounds are sold individually so we don't know.

BT have everything from the group stage onwards.

The rights for preliminary rounds are sold individually so we don't know.

Cheers. I'll still take the chance, I think. Only £2 more than WolvesTV and if BT do get the Torino games there will be decent streams. Those I could find for Crues were piss poor.

I took the view last week that £12 was just about worth it even if it was one game, knowing there'd be a good chance I'd get at least one more too.

The website is dog egg but the app is pretty decent.

Took the £12 before the home game, even though I was going so I could rewatch it. How sad. Meant I got to watch the away leg on my phone in the car and also this away leg. If I get Torino away In that included then happy days.

hi there i'm from Turin too

some info's:
capacity for away fans is about 2500 ,3k if packed here some details:
torinostadion.jpg

how to get there
http://torinofc.it/en/stadio/2002

for travelling arrangements
here turin' s airport actual time table
https://www.aeroportoditorino.it/en/tofly/flights/timetable
but my advise is u working with the club for getting a few charter flights directly to Turin Airport and buses to Turin city centre and stadium from brum instead that flying on Milan.
Even because Milan city airport "Linate" is actually closed due to maintenance til'november. And malpensa isn definitely out of town.

for other tips let's wait that the match is real :-D

Would have signed up to a feed for tomorrow, but as I have to be out between 5pm & 9pm it's of no value - will come back in to the result, a win with a couple of away goals will do me

If I had any holidays left I would go on a limb and just book everything to go to Torino.

One of the Stadiums I want to visit too. Dang.

Home tie next week is on Premier Sports

Ace - just got to find a pub in Exmouth with Premier Sports. I live in hope.

If I had any holidays left I would go on a limb and just book everything to go to Torino.

One of the Stadiums I want to visit too. Dang.

Good God man, you've used all your hols already?

I wish I could PayPal you some over, I've still got 22 days until the end of Jan!

I am going to be struggling later in the rounds I now have to go to Oz next Summer. That is going to wipe a boatload of holiday out.

"have to go to Oz" - There's no outpouring of sympathy from me!

Good God man, you've used all your hols already?

I wish I could PayPal you some over, I've still got 22 days until the end of Jan!

I only have 22 days a year. However, Portuguese laws dictates that I must take a break of 10 days in a row, so that's scheduled for October.

Took the rest already, yeah. Three days to go watch Wolves in March, 7 days in May, and some days scattered here and there.

"have to go to Oz" - There's no outpouring of sympathy from me!

Eldest child has a placement on a ranch. So I have to fly out with him, few days with my brother and then back. I would MUCH rather go in September or October rather than late June. It'll be freezing by their standards. IE about 80 in the shade.

Back