• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

68b7fbc716bdb4d85ef068412c140c71.jpg

See, I'm far more...

web-rizzle-kicks-getty.jpg

Damn it. Hoisted by my own petard.

I turned 39 last Sunday and I just had to Google Nuno Bettencourt... (my love of early 90's rock didn't extend to Extreme!)

To be fair, late 80s/early 90s funk metal is a pretty niche genre.

Good guitarist though.

Saw them at Donington. They had the misfortune to be on straight after Slayer

Anyone know if the Wolves app supports chromecasting of Wolves TV? In the past I've done it by casting a tab from my laptop, but it'd be easier to use the app.

That’s a bit technical for me to answer!

Team news at 4pm our time I assume. I really hope Vallejo and Cutrone get their first starts.

Torino's game kicks off at 8pm later in case anyone feels like doing some pre-emptive scouting, assuming we get through obvs

Anyone know if the Wolves app supports chromecasting of Wolves TV? In the past I've done it by casting a tab from my laptop, but it'd be easier to use the app.
To answer my own question, yes you can. Which is quite cool.

On a side note.

Guy just come in the bar with new top on.
I have to say it looks far better in real life than pictures.
I really like it

Now we look pretty much nailed on for the play off round let us look at how the other ties are going

Brondby are giving Braga one hell of a game - 2-2 with about ten minutes to go. I would expect Braga to triumph in the tie but not the walk in the park they were hoping for.
PSV 1-0 up away from home
Guimaraes are leading 2-0 away
TNS are losing 2-0 to Ludogorets - absolutely to be expected really, and it could end up a rugby score
Antwerp have got an early goal against Plzen - this could be the best tie of the round, certainly worth keeping an eye on
No score in either the Rangers or Aberdeen games

Hoping to find a stream for Torino later.

8pm kick off.

I have to say I know absolutely bugger all about Soligorsk apart from it is just over 450 km from Chernobyl

8pm kick off.

I have to say I know absolutely bugger all about Soligorsk apart from it is just over 450 km from Chernobyl

no sweat they are the team with two green heads,each.... the centre forward is a bastard to deal with........apparently.ha ha ha

Back