• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Prem Sports update their site in the morning. Think they wait until they have updated on the TV planners before the site changes.

You must be Premier Sports biggest fan. You know an awful lot about them

You must be Premier Sports biggest fan. You know an awful lot about them
I signed up so my Dad could watch the games....4 million texts from him since we beat Crusaders fabout our next game means I know a lot about them now!

Hadn't picked up it was 5pm kick off. Probably won't be able to catch this then. Last week they showed the game a few times afterwards as they seem a tad light on content so hope they do the same.

Yeah, they repeat stuff over and over.

They replayed last week's game directly after.

Who was the summariser on Prem Sports for the Crues game away? Hope he's doing Thursday. Incisive, analytical and had clearly done days of research ahead of the game. Right up there with Dean Saunders as the best in the business

Who was the summariser on Prem Sports for the Crues game away? Hope he's doing Thursday. Incisive, analytical and had clearly done days of research ahead of the game. Right up there with Dean Saunders as the best in the business

Michael Brown with his mock growl I think.

"The broadcast will be available in the UK and Ireland as well as the rest of the world"

Sorry I'm a bit slow, but does this mean that WolvesTV will be showing Thursday's game for UK viewers and not just foreign based viewers?

"The broadcast will be available in the UK and Ireland as well as the rest of the world"

Sorry I'm a bit slow, but does this mean that WolvesTV will be showing Thursday's game for UK viewers and not just foreign based viewers?

Yes

Premier Sports now showing our game on the listings. Premier Sports 1 at 4.55

Hadn't picked up it was 5pm kick off. Probably won't be able to catch this then. Last week they showed the game a few times afterwards as they seem a tad light on content so hope they do the same.

Repeated at 9pm on Thursday

Cheers mate. That's unusual isn't it?

Normally can't show it due to restrictions on the broadcast deal in the UK. I think Pyunik are showing their feed via YouTube so there is no exclusive rights available, could explain why it took Premier so long to get the game and Wolves were probably already planning on showing via WolvesTV knowing there would be no restriction. Rangers are showing there game on their own channel as well

Probably because Premier Sports don’t mind. I can guarantee Sky or BT would

Probably because Premier Sports don’t mind. I can guarantee Sky or BT would

Prem had exclusive on the Crusaders game for the UK and will no doubt have it next week if they cover the home game. It will be down to Pyunik why they haven't rather than them being the good guys

Normally can't show it due to restrictions on the broadcast deal in the UK. I think Pyunik are showing their feed via YouTube so there is no exclusive rights available, could explain why it took Premier so long to get the game and Wolves were probably already planning on showing via WolvesTV knowing there would be no restriction. Rangers are showing there game on their own channel as well

That mean it will be available for free through Youtube as long as you don't mind some Armenian commentary?

Back