• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

I would've hoped that the home leg would be, could understand the away leg being more difficult

Its on in China...

Premier Sports have finally put a game up on Thursday but is Aberdeen's away game. Still nothing on their 2nd channel but it wasn't until yesterday afternoon they confirmed the Celtic game they are showing tomorrow

They didn't definitely confirm the Crusaders away game until the day before either. They had it on their website before that which was a little naughty. Maybe they've been told not to do that this time by UEFA or Wolves?

They didn't definitely confirm the Crusaders away game until the day before either. They had it on their website before that which was a little naughty. Maybe they've been told not to do that this time by UEFA or Wolves?

It was on where's the match .com a week before.
I am over every televised game I have to be running the bar. Probably check on 2 or 3 different sites 3 or 4 times a day.
Wheresthematch.com being my favourite.
Rangers have been up since Saturday, though that is only Rangers TV, Celtic have been listed since Saturday on premier Sports 1.
Some one has posted in Facebook Arena Sports in Slovakia as having the game however none of my sources have it listed

Deutsch has just made me aware of this from Twitter

Dan Guy
@DanGuy29
@PremierSportsTV
Are you showing Pyunik v Wolves game on Thursday ?

Premier Sports
@PremierSportsTV

Hi! We are in talks about acquiring the rights to this game, will know more in the next 24 hours!

It was on where's the match .com a week before.
That's because Premier Sports naughtily announced it as being shown despite not having fully secured the rights to it.

Deutsch has just made me aware of this from Twitter

Dan Guy
@DanGuy29
@PremierSportsTV
Are you showing Pyunik v Wolves game on Thursday ?

Premier Sports
@PremierSportsTV

Hi! We are in talks about acquiring the rights to this game, will know more in the next 24 hours!

I actually message them on Insta. No reply ha.

That's because Premier Sports naughtily announced it as being shown despite not having fully secured the rights to it.

During the crusaders home leg, the commentator said the away leg would be on Premier the week after.

Seriously thinking of doing the trip if it is Torino (I know it should be but ask Kilmarnock fans how their planned away trip after the Connahs Quay game went..)

Looking at the logistics of it. Sorted out the worst part and that is the dog sitting to cover hours when my wife and daughter are at work. So after looking at the travel options flights from Brum seem to need a connecting flight in either France or Germany but if I do this I may fly out on the Wednesday from Brum to Milan. Spend a few hours or even stay over in Milan and then jump on the train to Turin (a bargain £34 return 1st class), game, stay over then back to Milan and be home late Friday afternoon.

Only problem with this is until full time next Thursday night, no clue if we are playing them....would be nice if both teams could win the 1st leg 4-0 though.

Seriously thinking of doing the trip if it is Torino (I know it should be but ask Kilmarnock fans how their planned away trip after the Connahs Quay game went..)

Looking at the logistics of it. Sorted out the worst part and that is the dog sitting to cover hours when my wife and daughter are at work. So after looking at the travel options flights from Brum seem to need a connecting flight in either France or Germany but if I do this I may fly out on the Wednesday from Brum to Milan. Spend a few hours or even stay over in Milan and then jump on the train to Turin (a bargain £34 return 1st class), game, stay over then back to Milan and be home late Friday afternoon.

Only problem with this is until full time next Thursday night, no clue if we are playing them....would be nice if both teams could win the 1st leg 4-0 though.
Italian trains between the big cities are absolutely superb. The Freciarossa does 200mph.

Game on Thursday live on Prem Sports and also available to buy on WolvesTV

Italian trains between the big cities are absolutely superb. The Freciarossa does 200mph.
Hour and a bit to get from Milan to Turin, lovely stuff. Station is centre of the city and the stadium is a couple of KM down the road.

Everything in place to go but not booking a thing until I know I can 100% get a ticket. So knowing my luck all the prices will go up or we will get knocked out

Just checked dates for Torino as quite easy to get to from here.
I am on a fecking Cruise

Game on Thursday live on Prem Sports and also available to buy on WolvesTV

Where did you see that my sites still not showing it, and I jees to start Facebook, Twitter, and Google adverts,

Wolves

"The game will be broadcast live on wolves.co.uk, with coverage beginning at 5pm (kick-off 5pm). The broadcast will be available in the UK and Ireland as well as the rest of the world.
For those supporters who have already purchased an active month’s pass to Premier Sports, the game will also be available within the UK and Ireland on Premier Sports.
Supporters wishing to watch through WolvesTV will need to have created a Wolves Account and login to the site before purchasing this one match pass to watch Thursday’s game. A match pass can be purchased from this page: https://www.wolves.co.uk/shop/wolvestv/wolvestv-packages/"

Their website is proper amateur hour (I was not a fan last week and for God's sake do not try to change which device you're watching on) but if Wolves say it'll be on, it'll be on.

Happy days. I now haven't paid £12 to watch us beat a Northern Irish team.

Prem Sports update their site in the morning. Think they wait until they have updated on the TV planners before the site changes.

Back