• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

No, Curtone didnt score against Torino last season, nor the season before*

* just incase anyone was wondering ala cybertosis.

He'll probably refuse to travel back from Turin. Homesick y'know.

Hi there lads. Took the liberty of registering to your forum as soon as I found out that you are our probable opponents should we pass the next round. Fans probably expected something...easier out of the draw but still, getting Wolverhampton carries the charm of a big, proper game. Let's see how the next games go, if it ends up being us versus you, I will be glad to give you info on the city, how to get to the stadium etc.

Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino holds 27,958 according to Wikipedia. No mention of the away allocation that I can see.

Think the rule is 5% if the away club want it as a minimum

Surprised we haven't already done it.

I suppose if we come out in a comfortable position on Thursday then we might confirm it then.

Might be Burnley refusing to move at this moment in time

Might be Burnley refusing to move at this moment in time
Guessing they will be a Burnley forum out there with a thread complaining of not being able to buy advance train tickets yet. Vice-versa for Wolves fans having to travel a distance.

Hi there lads. Took the liberty of registering to your forum as soon as I found out that you are our probable opponents should we pass the next round. Fans probably expected something...easier out of the draw but still, getting Wolverhampton carries the charm of a big, proper game. Let's see how the next games go, if it ends up being us versus you, I will be glad to give you info on the city, how to get to the stadium etc.

Hi Theo, welcome. Hopefully you will be back to give us all the required information!

How have we sold 1000 tickets to Pyunik?

We’ve taken less to places in the promotion winning season

What’s your view Theo? I know fans always think their team will win, but do you have a view on how good Torino are in comparison to us?

How have we sold 1000 tickets to Pyunik?

We’ve taken less to places in the promotion winning season

We haven't sold out have we?

Unless people are banking on buying for £1 and getting the loyalty points without travelling

What was it, into Moscow and then on to Armenia from there?

Yep.

Flying from Brum you had another change thrown in on the way to Moscow as well. Majority of the flights were coming out at 17 hours travel time, one was nearly 24 hours.

Wolves were talking of chartering a flight, not sure whether they have.

Back