• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Always find that funny. Especially when the lights flash and the barriers close.
My ex's passport fell out her pocket on the runway. She didn't notice for 6 hours. Thankfully the police did and picked it up!

We should just get the thing done by halftime in the first leg and then protect players. Sort of like Malmo did last night to Ballymena.

Anyone with 150 loyalty points or above - would appreciate some assistance getting a tickets for this game, gone on sale to to members today and the spare seat next to me in WL8 is available!

I could do with a members number for my lad if at all possible...

Back to work today after a trip to Gibraltar following the Rangers last week.

We’re in an awkward position for QR2 as there could be 3 Luxembourg teams playing (we have either Cork or Progres but Progres won 2-0 in Ireland on Thursday)

Makes travel plans a nightmare.

Anyway the excitement of the draw happens again next Monday as QR3 is drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spotted that the Aberdeen europa qualifer is on Premier 1 on Thursday, so wonder if they will potentially look to carry our games.

Rangers game last week was on Freesports. Well, I saw they had a rerun of it on the other day, I presume they showed it live as well.

Not that I want them to do this, however if it was me I'd be looking at putting the biggest TV audience potential (probably Rangers or us) on the paid channel. You can sub month by month so they'd get at least some extra fees that way from some of us. Especially if they show both legs as one month would cover that and potentially the next round.

Does anyone have any membership I can use to get tickets for this?

Someone can use my ST if that's any good? Not sure now it's gone to members. PM me if so Tredman (then Darlo, Andy)

I'm bringing Mini Langers to this - we've both got memberships for this season so hope to make a few more matches. He's not been for nearly 2 years!

I think we can get tickets from 10am tomorrow as we have 100 points.

Hes been mini for ages, he will be taller then the old man soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm bringing Mini Langers to this - we've both got memberships for this season so hope to make a few more matches. He's not been for nearly 2 years!

I think we can get tickets from 10am tomorrow as we have 100 points.

Yeah, I think I'm going to try for tickets tomorrow too

#fullypaidupmember
#superfan

I got mine this morning, should be fun.

Tickets bought - never thought I'd be able to take my son to watch a Europa League game at Molineux. I don't care who we're playing - I can't wait.

Tickets bought - never thought I'd be able to take my son to watch a Europa League game at Molineux. I don't care who we're playing - I can't wait.

Got a ticket for Ste and Alfie but had to go in the Steve Bull upper. Just about the half way line so should be good

We're in the BW Upper - Mini Langers chose it because he's never been in the upper tier in that stand. The only one left for him now is the South Bank....

Got a ticket earlier in the North Bank upper, row B.

Back