• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Any news about if it's possible to watch these (other than being there as know what you smart arses are like!)

We have to do our own deals before the main draw. Burnley had a couple of games not shown, BT's deal only covers the group stages onwards.

I am almost 100% sure we would do a WolvesTV thing if it proved impossible to sort something out with a broadcaster.

I am waiting till pay day middle of next week so I hope any little gremlins are ironed out by then.

BTW - The Prishtina v St Josephs game was played early as there are a few Gibraltar teams and only one UEFA approved ground on the island. Expect more in the next round as Lincoln Red Imps have dropped into the Champions Path after being eliminated in Champions League Preliminary Qualifying and Europa (another Gibraltar team) are in with a good shout of making it. I think the same applies for the Andorran sides, and it definitely does for any from San Marino.

Technically GIB is not an Island its attached to mainland Spain, its actually a rock with more holes than a Swiss cheese

Alright. Territory then. The point still stands even if you can walk over the airport runway from Spain.

Has any news been released RE if the 2nd leg of the 2nd round qualifying game will be available to watch anywhere?

I'm assuming the Crusaders vs Torshavn game wont be shown anywhere..

Has any news been released RE if the 2nd leg of the 2nd round qualifying game will be available to watch anywhere?

I'm assuming the Crusaders vs Torshavn game wont be shown anywhere..

Nowt. Doubt we will get anything until we know who we are playing and the fact that the Home/Away games could still be flipped less than 7 days before the game

If there are other local games that night for the away leg.

Why is it that the home/away leg could still be flipped?

Some countries only have 1 suitable stadium and can have 2 teams due to play ( I think Faroe Islands are one of them) so they if they are drawn out both to be at home they can't play at the same time. We have seen in Gibralter moving the day to play for one team but in most cases the games are flipped. The other team can also request for a change. The Rangers fan who has posted on here knows more than I will ever do but it seems in the Quali Rounds nothing is set in stone until about 5 days before a game is actually played

Finally received my Europa tickets, together with 4 email confirmations and two very confusing emails from the disabled liaison officer (still no idea why).

Nice picture of Manny on the tickets - sure to infuriate the wolves twitterati

Hajduk Split are 1 up at half time away at Gzira United. I hope Malta Mick is there on a scouting mission...

Two quick Rangers goals are putting the tie beyond question here. SHEYI OJO has scored.

*faints*

Two quick Rangers goals are putting the tie beyond question here. SHEYI OJO has scored.

*faints*

A quick reminder that there is a lot of very very very very very shit teams in these rounds of the Europa

Back