• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Seeing reports that it has been confirmed that AC Milan won't compete in the Europa League. Presumably good news for us then.

Looks like it is done and they are banned. If I have read Paddy's posts properly it would mean Roma moving to the Group Stage and being replaced by a team with a lower Co-ef meaning we would likely to be seeded if we got to the Play Off stage.

Seeing reports that it has been confirmed that AC Milan won't compete in the Europa League. Presumably good news for us then.

Alright Jim White... Are your sources also telling you? :devilsmile: :icon_lol:

The odd thing on Milan is it looks like they basically asked to be banned. By doing so, it means their punishement from 2 years ago is wiped out and allows them to spend money this summer without fear of FFP next season but if they had stayed they would have been in the final year of that punishment and would have to be careful again. So it seemingly frees them up for a push to get back to the Champions League, without extra games and not having to worry about being kicked out next summer (FFP is fucking weird man)

It would mean Torino getting in according to the final Serie A table. Their coefficient is definitely lower than ours so I think we will be seeded if we make it.

Definitely Torino are in with a coefficient about 3 points lower than ours.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20190702-europa-league-tickets-to-go-on-sale/

Tickets are priced at just £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for under-17s.

Ticket dates and prices are as follows:

Season ticket holders: Wednesday 3rd July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 150+ LP: Monday 15th July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 130+ LP: Tuesday 16th July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Wednesday 17th July, 10am
General sale: Thursday 18th July, 10am

Decent prices.

Fingers crossed that loads of people are on holiday so I can grab one on general sale!

Away fans will be very low. Presume we will have to give them either the upper or lower corner of the North Bank (not sure how much we can move the segregation though. There will be plenty come general sale I reckon

To get in early...:)

If anyone has a spare season ticket number available please let me know! My old man is very keen to go.

Away fans will be very low. Presume we will have to give them either the upper or lower corner of the North Bank (not sure how much we can move the segregation though. There will be plenty come general sale I reckon
Think it'll be upper Quad.

If it's Torshavn we might not have to give them anything, I know a few of the Scottish teams have had no away section when they've played teams from Iceland etc.

Only £10 for me then (had already provisionally booked at Redwings).

As ndorset is coming up with me as well then just need to decide whether I book my S/T seat or take a chance that we can get 2 together (need to check what points he has)

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20190702-europa-league-tickets-to-go-on-sale/

Tickets are priced at just £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for under-17s.

Ticket dates and prices are as follows:

Season ticket holders: Wednesday 3rd July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 150+ LP: Monday 15th July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 130+ LP: Tuesday 16th July, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Wednesday 17th July, 10am
General sale: Thursday 18th July, 10am

Good prices, I will definitely be going then!

Good pricing. I have enough points to buy in first round of members, so Parkin and I should be able to buy together.

I was at at our last European tie, Eindhoven at home. Didn't expect a 39 year wait for the next!

Let's hope the bloody lights work this time!

Definitely going at that price. Might have to visit bank of Squeeze as my pay day is after the STH window and I want my seat ideally.

You don't want any dirty commoner sat in your seat.

There won't be. The window for STHs is quite a bit longer than I realised. I will book my ticket next Tuesday.

Any chance I can pinch a membership number? I'd like to take my old man

Back