• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

It will reset after about three games so early attendance at Europa League is going to help with getting away league tickets you would imagine. After the reset you would have a good number in the bag.

Anyway - still no news on Mechelen. This needs to be sorted in the next couple of days or things start to get messy.

Think the Utd away game last season was when points gained since the Villareal game started to be used.

Extra games this season with so could be earlier this time.

FC Prishtina become the first team eliminated after losing in the preliminary round to St Joseph’s of Gibraltar, who will now play Rangers.

Anyone purchasing today, be aware that the club are experiencing issues with the emails confirming the purchase and the attached ticket.

If you haven't had it within a couple of hours email ticketoffice@wolves.co.uk to request a resend

I am waiting till pay day middle of next week so I hope any little gremlins are ironed out by then.

BTW - The Prishtina v St Josephs game was played early as there are a few Gibraltar teams and only one UEFA approved ground on the island. Expect more in the next round as Lincoln Red Imps have dropped into the Champions Path after being eliminated in Champions League Preliminary Qualifying and Europa (another Gibraltar team) are in with a good shout of making it. I think the same applies for the Andorran sides, and it definitely does for any from San Marino.

Can anyone see tickets available? It's showing nothing for me.

Tickets on for 2XL and below, sorry.

And before Kenny makes a smart arsed comment, I'm XL.

Sound. Found them. I take it you can upload them to your season ticket? I can't see the option.

Cardiff Met have progressed to the first quali round on away goals. Stunning effort. Sorry - misread. They went out on away goals boooo

Sound. Found them. I take it you can upload them to your season ticket? I can't see the option.
No upload option when I bought mine, I picked print at home.

No upload option when I bought mine, I picked print at home.

That's where I'm stuck. I have no access to my emails (haven't for three weeks as Virgin Media are completely fucking useless) so I can't even pick that option. Might pop to the ticket office and get them when I'm up there Saturday.

Cardiff Met have progressed to the first quali round on away goals. Stunning effort. Sorry - misread. They went out on away goals boooo
Still a fine effort by them.

Bazza Town thumped 4-0 by Cliftonville

That's where I'm stuck. I have no access to my emails (haven't for three weeks as Virgin Media are completely fucking useless) so I can't even pick that option. Might pop to the ticket office and get them when I'm up there Saturday.

Ah, that's crap. No point in paying for postage too when you don't have to.

I don't think the tickets are ready yet, I've not received the email tickets. Perhaps they're waiting for the opponent to be confirmed.

Ah, that's crap. No point in paying for postage too when you don't have to.

I don't think the tickets are ready yet, I've not received the email tickets. Perhaps they're waiting for the opponent to be confirmed.
They are ready but they had an issue yesterday. You need to email the ticket office to ask them to resend.

Oh joy.

Thanks though.
I did mine early yesterday and forgot to check my email. Checked at 4pm no email. Fired an email off and they replied in 5 mins saying there is an issue they are trying to fix then about minute later my ticket email arrived.

Back