• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Crusaders ground is called Seaview. This is their main stand.

5ff31327eda39978e82cf65d2e2bbb0b.jpg

At home first on the 25th... wonder when tickets go up for that!

Looks like Sincil Bank (if that was the only stand)

Just the 8hr car journey.

Flights probably quicker....
6e780aabe2c638d02f56b671a51a37a4.jpg

Holds 3383

Whatever our tiny allocation is it will sell very quickly. Social Media meltdowns will be strong...

Of course, Crusaders could ask to switch to Windsor Park but I doubt they will

Going to be practising my Norn Iron accent I think.

Anyone planning on going to Torshavn in the Faroe Isles (if they win), take a coat. It's currently a crisp 10 deg celcius in the middle of the afternoon.

UEFA are going to be so confused.

- Thousands of people trying to stream Crusaders vs Torshavn
- 30k turning up to a Q2 tie for our home leg

Are the games on BT or elsewhere?

UEFA are going to be so confused.

- Thousands of people trying to stream Crusaders vs Torshavn
- 30k turning up to a Q2 tie for our home leg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It'll blow their minds as well as their ability to dstream the game:icon_lol:

Depends. Burnley's early games weren't on anywhere. But we will do a deal somewhere I'm sure.

Burnley v Aberdeen was on BT as I watched it. Don't think any others were shown though. Was their Olimpiakos tie on?

Burnley v Aberdeen was on BT as I watched it. Don't think any others were shown though. Was their Olimpiakos tie on?

Their home leg vs Olympiacos was on, don't think the away was.

The games they played before Aberdeen weren't on anywhere.

UEFA wouldn't give a shit if we put them on Wolves TV, should there be no broadcast deal. PPV like the friendlies were before if need be. So I'm sure there'll be access for everyone.

BT don't like us for some reason! I blame McManaman.

Panic not! Sure mikey burrows will be running a radio commentary on the game (runs away and hides)

Just had a look on Skyscanner. Only £67 return to Belfast from Birmingham (fly Thu, return Fri). That's cheaper than I thought it'd be.

How are they going to allocate them to the away season ticket holders though? Assuming they all have season tickets as well, they'll all have the maximum points won't they?

Back