• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Malmo dodged a bullet and scraped through 5-4 on aggregate
Brondby look like they are putting out the host side of the final. Lechia Gdansk have a minute of extra time to find a goal

It's already been moved to Sunday.

Back to talksport 2 as BBC keeps flipping back to Linfield completely randomly.

Haugesund have put Sturm Graz out. Bit of a surprise.
Eintracht are through
Steaua Bucharest also, but they were both made to work pretty hard
Aberdeen winning very very comfortably
Linfield are through - great effort by them
Connah's Quay are finding it very tough against Partizan Belgrade but that is hardly a surprise.

Well we'll see as early as possible if and what impact the EL travel is going to have. A trip to Armenia is a spectacularly wank draw. Leicester will be chuffed

Yeah, playing in Armenia three days before the first game of the season is not ideal but I’m hopeful these games will make us a bit sharper heading into the season as opposed to it being a hindrance.

I’d have considered a trip to FK Jablonec seeing I couldn’t make tonight. But a trip to Armenia is a step too far I think.

One of those ties that makes me wish real life didn’t exist. I’d absolutely love to be planning a trip to Yerevan on Thursday. Only football can make you do that.

It’s a long way but only 3 hour time difference. They’ll be travelling in luxury.

It’s not ideal but it’s not the end of the world. KO 2-30 our time. They’ll be back here Thursday night

Well we'll see as early as possible if and what impact the EL travel is going to have. A trip to Armenia is a spectacularly wank draw. Leicester will be chuffed
Could well be an early kick off next Thursday which will help.

Get the players back in the UK early hours Friday. Training Saturday and travel to Leicester in the afternoon. Should be plenty of rest time there.

I think Nuno will change a few things as well Jesus, Cutrone, Saiss and Vinagre to start. Possibly Doc if he is ready.

Not to pre-empt or look past our next opponents, but the playoff draw is Monday at 1pm

Just looked up flights to Armenia. Fair play to any fan who makes that trek!

We can conclude that even for those who do like to pretend it's still 1992, do not listen to bloody radio commentary. It's unreliable and a load of rubbish anyway. Stop it.

Kenny is right*. We'll easily do 5-6 changes between Thursday and Sunday if we want.

*I do not say this very often

Officially confirmed as seeded for the play off round draw. Happy days.

Bet we get fucking Torino.

Avoid Spartak and Torino and we should have it easy.

Back