• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Jablonec are beatable but will require close to our best side. We lost 1-0 to them in a friendly in Nuno’s first year with Neves, etc.. Obviously we’ve come leaps and bounds since then, but they’ve got some talent. If we win it will be their earliest exit in their last 5 Europa League trips.

Was that the game where Harry B let in a soft free kick?

EDIT: To answer my own question - Yes

This was our team
Wolves (3-4-3): Norris (Burgoyne, 45); Batth (Bennett, 60), Coady, Boly (Miranda, 60); Doherty (Simpson, 60), Neves (Price, 60), Saiss, Edwards, 60), Douglas (Deslandes, 60); Enobakhare (Mason, 60), Dicko (Zyro, 60), Cavaleiro (Ronan, 60).

I think that friendly was when Burgoyne threw one in, it was basically the only action of the entire game.

We'll be playing our strongest team anyway.

No I fully expect to beat them comfortably. I just think if we mess around with kids it could get hairy.

No I fully expect to beat them comfortably. I just think if we mess around with kids it could get hairy.

Nah. Their squad is more or less exclusively made up of players from their native Czech Rep (and not many full internationals either). As I genuinely think our starting 11 would beat the full Czech Rep starting 11 in a game, we should be alright. Obviously anything can happen in football, mind - but we would be massive favourites.

So Crusaders announced at midnight last night, that they are extending the ticket Pre-sale to members by 24hrs. Tickets will now go onsale on Wed at a 'time to be confirmed'.

What a fucking joke. At least decide on a time that tickets will become available for General Sale. They announced this late last night, and they will probably announcethe sale times at midnight tonight.

Ridiculously disorganised. Who actually runs a business like that?

Have Wolves announced the tickets details for the Crusaders away leg?

Have Wolves announced the tickets details for the Crusaders away leg?

Not seen anything but going on the post above yours they are probably waiting on Crusaders to announce something

Presume a ballot for Gold AST holders?

Not seen anything but going on the post above yours they are probably waiting on Crusaders to announce something
I was wondering if info had only been sent to Gold AST holders seeing as it won’t go past them.

..Sadly I cant go, and even sadder I cant give my AST details to anybody either...
bbb0a86c5612941cec449b202a2c2575.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Presume it's part of UEFA rules to ensure no one dodgy/banned gets to a game.

Our potential 3rd round opponents are playing now, with Armenian side Pyunik taking an early lead at home to Czech Republic outfit Jablonec

Our potential 3rd round opponents are playing now, with Armenian side Pyunik taking an early lead at home to Czech Republic outfit Jablonec

How you doing Timmy III?

My dad doesn't want to go now so I've probably got a spare ticket in the Steve Bull.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) it won't be anywhere near me so you won't have my amazing company

Competitive fixture
Sell out crowd
Thursday evening
in JULY!!!

In all our history this literally has to be a first. Still finding it difficult to grasp. It's about as likely as Wolverhampton being hotter than South Texas in July......
... and due to a strong 'cold' front today's high here is expected to be only 33.

Birmingham New Street is chaotic with heavy delays and cancellations, plan accordingly folks.

Back