• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughable Hwang gets booked for being right. What is it with referees? It's pretty bloody obvious they were not behind the line.
He’ll end up sending someone off for something stupid.

Started like a train and then resorted to type. Completely disjointed. Boob has played well, Sarabia has been alright. That’s about it.

Would be surprised if we go on to win. The momentum is definitely with them.

Would get angry but knackered, this squad has the heart of pea

Bentley to concede again 2nd half but Doc will get a couple to help us over the line, I reckon

I’ve watched the game and I still can’t work out our formation? GON special

Fair play to our scouts, they've got quite an eye for shit keepers and defenders.

The French commentator has a lovely soft delivery, even when he says "Tommy Doyle" it somehow sounds romantic.

It's an entertaining game but that's because of the apathy around it. If we were bothered we'd be raging at some of that shit. Reserves or not, our XI must have cost 15-20 times that of Ipswich. Somebody should really tell them that games where there's such a massive difference should be a forgone conclusion and to stop it.

I’ve watched the game and I still can’t work out our formation? GON special
I'd be quite happy to see Sasa and Bentley swapped around. Reckon Sasa could do a better job in goal and Bentley must be useful for something.

He’s taken Hugo off and put RAN on.

Why? No idea. Hugo was fine.

Why is GoN so weird/shit/random?

That was a masterpiece of a kick off... it ended the same going out of play but I appreciate giving the keeper an early touch to boost his confidence.

He’s taken Hugo off and put RAN on.

Why? No idea. Hugo was fine.

Why is GoN so weird/shit/random?
Why?
Because this is what he does. 45 mins each. Being happening a while now.

Fair play to our scouts, they've got quite an eye for shit keepers and defenders.

The French commentator has a lovely soft delivery, even when he says "Tommy Doyle" it somehow sounds romantic.

It's an entertaining game but that's because of the apathy around it. If we were bothered we'd be raging at some of that shit. Reserves or not, our XI must have cost 15-20 times that of Ipswich. Somebody should really tell them that games where there's such a massive difference should be a forgone conclusion and to stop it.
The sad thing is, when Bentley performs like this, and toti (won’t include bueno as first game) it looks as if they’re actual downgrades on the players we want dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back