• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

Doherty wasn't too bad.... When we gave the ball to him.
Boly cleared a lot of balls.
Neves should have come off... He was wayyyy off the pace, his passing was well off, ran into trouble so many times and yet Moutinho was took off strangely.

Well, that was shite.

To many players were way below standard tonight.

Oh well, on to Cardiff.

You could probably replace too many with all of them. Jonny was the only one even close to par, I thought.

I really, really don't want to hear anything from Nuno or any of them about how Huddersfield are a good team and we knew it would be tough, blah blah. It's crap. They are objectively awful at this level and for whatever reason we haven't turned up against them either time.

Agree he should've made changes. To be fair I wouldn't have said so before the game but it become obvious very quickly that we were completely off the pace vs a team that had 8 changes.

Are the players starting to feel the effects of playing so much this season? Trying to look at it objectively we've been pretty flat ever since the Everton game. Mild concern.

Cardiff getting dicked again, do hope we are up for them on Saturday.

Luckily, we're at a place in the table where a loss is a pain but we can be a bit 'meh' about it.

Put it to bed and move on to Saturday.

Seriously though, bullshit for the paying fans schlepping up there for that. Thankfully in the grand scheme it really matters little

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

There is clearly a problem in how we mentally prepare to play against the shit teams, it isn't coincidence that we have been mostly awful against awful teams. This needs addressing.

Luckily, we're at a place in the table where a loss is a pain but we can be a bit 'meh' about it.

Put it to bed and move on to Saturday.

That’s potentially the problem with games like tonight, the players know we’re safe and naturally drop off the effort levels and don’t want it as much as a team fighting relegation.

Thirteen defeats since they last won.
We were 8 unbeaten, they were 4 straight defeats.
There really is no excuse.
Huddersfield twice
Cardiff
Brighton

We will go and beat man utd in the cup now .

Like I say. It is infernally boring and annoying now Cyber, so please stop it. I know you think it is funny, but is like root canal.

Only one side wanted to win that, and they did. Need some backbone in the side when it comes to wading through shit like this or we can forget about 7th.

Oh and their goal difference is minus 35 and they keep two clean sheets against us! You can try all you like but its indefensible.

Bloody typical! Poor performance all round. Nature of their goal summed the game up I thought. Very few good performances. Probably say Jonny was our best player. MGW did OK when he came on. Don’t think taking Raul off was the right decision

Think thats the worst I've seen us play this season, Huddersfield did ok but mainly our quality in every area was poor, love all our players but they all had stinkers tonight, some more than others.
Tbh more embarrasing than our performance was the teenage bickering on here.

Oh and their goal difference is minus 35 and they keep two clean sheets against us! You can try all you like but its indefensible.

It is poor, I agree. Hopefully people stop posting about how we should be giving teams a tonking. So boring to read.

Bloody typical! Poor performance all round. Nature of their goal summed the game up I thought. Very few good performances. Probably say Jonny was our best player. MGW did OK when he came on. Don’t think taking Raul off was the right decision

Shouldn’t have taken Jota off either. Only one who looked remotely threatening. If he isn’t fit, he shouldn’t have started.

0 shots on target. ZERO.

Fucking hell.

Back