• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

Stop what? Having an opinion that differs from yours? Seems unlikely tbh.

Do you think he’s played well then?

Of all the performances you pick out a sub because your hero didn't get chosen. It's pathetic you have to criticise a player who played no worse than any of the others and miles better than at least half of them tonight.

Holder Costa isn't the reason we've lost.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

Utter, utter shit performance. Nuno and the team should be fucking embarrassed at losing twice to one of the worst sides to ever grace the Premier League.

Neves was 1/10 but then the goal was mainly his fault so 0/10

Oh well. My only concern with this is what happens next year if we don't get the results about the better sides, but still continually struggle in the likes of these games. As that is what our issue was in our previous campaign from the 2nd to the 3rd season.

Only consolation is we won't be playing these cunts again any time soon.

Still haven't worked out how to beat shitty teams. Some quite poor performances out there tonight. Jota, Donks, Neves, Bennett and Raul wasn't good.
We are just too patchy, but at least we ain't Albion

That is REALLY dull by the way, just mentioning it!

Rea!ly? 7 defeats in 12 to the side who started the day bottom? You can snipe all you like buttie not a coincidence to do that so often.
Huddersfield deserved to win both game's. That's my issue. 20 defeats in 28 games and they take 6 off us. It's the fucking definition of cybertisis.

Absolutely terrible performance. Disappointed is an understatemnt, to play the bottom team on 11 points and have 0 shots on target is just unacceptable.

Yeah, 100% agree with this. Not good enough this evening. It's been a wonderful season; but tonight was a real low. Not a single stand out player - everyone below par. Neves abysmal.

We are pushing for a 7th place finish and have lost to Huddersfield Town twice. Fuck me.

They have given me enough pleasure over the last couple of years to forgive them for tonight. Disappointed but onto Cardiff and hopefully a return to winning ways.

Of all the performances you pick out a sub because your hero didn't get chosen. It's pathetic you have to criticise a player who played no worse than any of the others and miles better than at least held of them tonight.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

Actually, as you well know it was in response to your buddy saying Costa was a better sub than Traore, which clearly wasn’t the case at the time, and clearly wasn’t the case once the full time whistle had gone.

If you’re embarrassed, stop posting, you embarrassment.

Sorry, we failed to beat Sunderland last season. And went to their place when they were doomed and lost. Anyway fuck it. We will be back on it on Saturday. I can't be arsed to even look at this thread another second tonight.

Have to say the changes seemed to hinder rather than improve us, knew this game would be a pain in the arse. Fair to say Huddersfield have saved their best two performances of the season for us.

Actually, as you well know it was in response to your buddy saying Costa was a better sub than Traore, which clearly wasn’t the case at the time, and clearly wasn’t the case once the full time whistle had gone.

If you’re embarrassed, stop posting, you embarrassment.

To quote Paddy. Ah bless.

Rea!ly? 7 defeats in 12 to the side who started the day bottom? You can snipe all you like buttie not a coincidence to do that so often.
Huddersfield deserved to win both game's. That's my issue. 20 defeats in 28 games and they take 6 off us. It's the fucking definition of cybertisis.

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT CYBERTOSIS. It is a nonsense. It's boring. It makes this place unreadable. Please desist.

Back