• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

True. Not complaining.

Murmur going round this morning that Ruby rides Yorkhill in the Supreme. Sounds like cobblers to me.

Couldn't back him at 9/2.

He'd be better off going for the Neptune for me.

I did think that but he's about 1/3. So not really £50 then.

Annie Power is the worst priced horse at the festival.

In free bets. You can't withdraw it.

It would be relatively easy to get the £50 out as cash if Min wins. For example

£15.38 on Hull to go through in the FA Cup (no draw) tonight would get you £50.00
£37.50 on Arsenal to go through in the FA Cup (no draw) tonight would get you £50.00

Hmm, not sure about that.
She's beaten nothing at 2 miles.

2/1 favourite for a Champion Hurdle when she's not raced over that distance in over 2 years and has not faced anything other than mares in that time.

2/1 FFS! Madness.

I agree that Annie Power is a terrible price, far too short for what she has achieved and especially in the last few years. I think Min is a terrible price too and is priced up on reputation rather than form, i'd rather back Altior and Buveur D'air.

Ruby will probably dump her on the deck again for the bookies ;)

Graham Wylie must be pissed tonight. He's saying Shaneshill is crying out for 3 miles and Black Hercules seemingly going JLT.

Patrick Mullins said that Black Hercules would go well in the JLT the other day, doesn't think he was ever taken serious for the 4 miler and it was a decision between RSA and JLT. Something about Shaneshill that i don't particularly rate.

Oh and i'm buzzing for next Tuesday, can't wait to hear the roar.

When do all the jockeys get announced, and which horses are going in which races?

5 day declarations will be available tomorrow for Tuesdays races

Back