• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

I have a lucky 15 on Min, Douvan, Nichols Canyon and Caroles Destrier tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

I've stuck all my bets on with Paddypower. If your horse finishes 2nd in any race throughout the festival you get your money back. Can't see any better offer than that.

I've just got to pick a nice e/w acca to put the 888 treble odds offer on.

The Novice Handicap looks like an absolute minefield. The weight compression is crazy. Some of those at the top of market have been balloted out as 42 of the 47 entries were declared.

Holywell now has to carry top weight too when he was down for 11-02 at the initial release of the weights.

Corals. Just signed up - deposited the required funds only to be told that I had not enrolled correctly to get that offer. Ring a help line for information and to try and change my sign up offer.

Corals. Just signed up - deposited the required funds only to be told that I had not enrolled correctly to get that offer. Ring a help line for information and to try and change my sign up offer.

I couldn't place the bet online, had to ring up there call centre and told them what bet I wanted to put on and they did it no problem

Betfair are paying 5 places in the novice handicap. Min available at 9/4 in a few places now.

Might have to avail Skybet of their money back offer on him.

Betfair are paying 5 places in the novice handicap. Min available at 9/4 in a few places now.

Might have to avail Skybet of their money back offer on him.

Surely better to have money back on Altior and then back Min on another site?

I'm looking into that now.

Totesport are refunding up to £25 too for new customers and that's an account I didn't have before so I've got that lined up.

I'm wary of Buveir D'air though. I think he could be very special. I'm hesitant to dutch the front pair and leave him unbacked. I can't get away from how he destroyed a good horse in Wait for Me.

Last edited:
I'm looking into that now.

Totesport are refunding up to £25 too for new customers and that's an account I didn't have before so I've got that lined up.

I'm wary of Buveir D'air though. I think he could be very special. I'm hesitant to dutch the front pair and leave him unpacked. I can't get away from how he destroyed a good horse in Wait for Me.

I love Buveur D'air. I'm not sure the Henderson yard know how good he could be. That bumper last year at Newbury where Barters Hill finished 1st, Buveur D'air finished 2nd and Altior finished 3rd was some race. Min could bolt up but i have no problem backing those 2 to beat him.

If the exchanges are to be believed then it looks like Vautour will be running in the Ryanair rather than the Gold Cup. Out to 9 for GC and in to 2.46 for the Ryanair.

I couldn't place the bet online, had to ring up there call centre and told them what bet I wanted to put on and they did it no problem

I've done it now thanks Stan. Also signed up for Skybet with £40 of free bets.

Any festival tips/bankers that the good folk on here have will be much appreciated.

Massively disappointed that Vautour is running in the Ryanair, takes a bit away from the GC and got to think my antepost bet in the Ryanair is playing for places now as i think Vautour wins easily.

Back