• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think only issue will be midfield and right wing back for the Liverpool game. Think we might end up needing Saiss and Donck in there. MGW and Boly being fit would have made this slightly easier, so it's a shame. Maybe Jonny and Doc share duties against Liverpool. (I keep forgetting about Vallejo :icon_lol:)

I wouldn't be surprised to see Buur on the bench at some point.

First 11 today, first 11 at Watford. Barring injuries, Liverpool 352
Rui, Buur, Bennett, Coady, Kilman, Vinagre, Saiss, MGW (if fit), Dendoncker, Neto, Cutrone

It could be painful, but there's a 99.9% chance we lose whatever team we put out given the PL have shafted us and don't want that to shaft us further by being even more knackered for Watford

Neves, Moutinho anf Jonny could all be getting an enforced day off Sunday anyway if I've got my maths right?

First 11 today, first 11 at Watford. Barring injuries, Liverpool 352
Rui, Buur, Bennett, Coady, Kilman, Vinagre, Saiss, MGW (if fit), Dendoncker, Neto, Cutrone

It could be painful, but there's a 99.9% chance we lose whatever team we put out given the PL have shafted us and don't want that to shaft us further by being even more knackered for Watford

MGW won't be fit by sounds of it, so Jordao or Perry if not?

I don't think Nuno will make that many changes though. We seem to be superhuman in these situations. As Punts says difference is liverpool have twice as much rest is a real issue (otherwise they would be doing the same thing I think).

Been saying for ages they need to knock the game between Boxing day and New year's day on the head. Would have been more useful than a weekend off in the new year.

£3 on Jimenez to score first and wolves to win 2-1 @ 130/1
Got to be a good bet, if that comes off and add it to £280 I won off the away match I will be in Benidorm on Citeh money

£3 on Jimenez to score first and wolves to win 2-1 @ 130/1
Got to be a good bet, if that comes off and add it to £280 I won off the away match I will be in Benidorm on Citeh money

Only two goals? I've backed Wolves to win 3-1 and 3-2, both at 95/1 on Betfair.

Wonder if/when we make any substitutions today they are told to get themselves off home instead of having to sit the rest of the game out on the bench?

Just seen its 60 years since a top flight double over City and we have lost our last 12 Friday games. So that's got to change sometime and 13th time is good enough for me!

Aguero starts for them, damn. Bonus might be he can’t play full 90 and Jesus isn’t even on bench?

Very quiet round the ground and on the walk up.

Aguero starts for them, damn. Bonus might be he can’t play full 90 and Jesus isn’t even on bench?
Weirdly assumed you meant Vallejo and not Gabriel.

I’m expecting a defeat here because De Bruyne is playing and I think he’s an amazing player we will struggle to contain - but there’s always a chance with this team so I’m hoping for the best!

Come on you Wolves!!

Back in time even with an over 3hr journey back from Guildford (& that's with using back roads to avoid known bottlenecks) - there is a shedload of traffic on the move out there.

We are capable of doing this if we play at our best.

damn it, comms dropped out already and we haven't started yet.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back