• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fuck me, Shilton was 45 in that game. 45!!

I doubt any one as old as that has played against us since, i can't really recall any one over 40?

Kanu :D

Sheringham was 42 when he played for Colchester.

Before this game but I think Tommy Hutchison was over 40 when he played for Swansea against us.

Was going to say Strachan (if he played for Cov in the League Cup game in 95, can't remember if he did) but he would have been 38 then.

25 years ago today:

BATTERED them. I think I knew deep down we'd had it. We couldn't keep clean sheets for love nor money at the time so the second leg was always going to be tough.

Bolton shouldn't have been allowed to sign Shilton in the first place.

Classy goal from McAteer though. Couldn't have hit it sweeter if he tried

Tifo podcast had a Wolves ep yesterday - Spiers is the guest 'expert' so you mileage may vary but they cover quite a lot of ground

If the pronunciation of Doherty's name bothers you maybe don't watch :whistle:

What bothered me was that within 11 minutes of opening his mouth Spiers is spouting off about how Jorge Mendes is responsible for all Wolves transfers and that we probably won't get a decent Sporting Director because they won't want to work with Mendes

Bright Enobakhare has left Wolves by mutual consent.

I hope he sorts his shit out or he will be another to add to the waste of talent pile. A mile off being good enough for us but he can do something further down the ladder if he wants it

Bright Enobakhare has left Wolves by mutual consent.

I hope he sorts his shit out or he will be another to add to the waste of talent pile. A mile off being good enough for us but he can do something further down the ladder if he wants it

I really hope he finds a club and does well

Interesting move from Harry Kane on Leyton Orient shirt sponsorship. Not saying every club should have 'Thanks NHS' on the front of their shirts, but gambling companies are going to look a little tasteless

Kanu :D

Sheringham was 42 when he played for Colchester.

Before this game but I think Tommy Hutchison was over 40 when he played for Swansea against us.

Was going to say Strachan (if he played for Cov in the League Cup game in 95, can't remember if he did) but he would have been 38 then.

Was gunna say Worthington for stockport in the 87/88 season with that "goal no-one saw" but NO turns out he was only 40 then.. bugger looked over 40 in the early 80's!

I know some stuff so to do that he really needs to get his shit sorted.

He is a royal pain in the Arse

That kind of explains why so many of his loan spells turned out shit.

I really hoped that spell at Coventry was going to be the turning point, he looked far too good for that league

I suspect he'll always fall in between two stools in that sense, a bit like Jacobs (although I think the latter is a far better footballer).

There's not much difference between him now and when he played vs Barnet in 2015.

Bright is a decent enough player, but by all accounts he's as thick as pig shit, like if I was a scammer, I'd pay top dollar for his phone number.

Last edited:
I'm sure I've mentioned this before about shelvey,he's married to daisy who was one of S club juniors,
That's today's dull fact to whip your friends into a coma

Wayne Bridge is also married to one of S Club Juniors.

Back