• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Cowboys_Stadium_full_view.jpg

80,000 seater! Not sure how close we'd have got to filling it.

Dennison from here would have gone I'd have thought so just 79,999 more needed. 1/3 of the population of Texas is of Hispanic origin so Wiki tells me

Got it in my head Marlon Harewood missed, which would explain everything....

Yep, no mention of it here "there was an expectancy"..

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...e-wolves-cut-down-nottingham-forest-red-cards

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2000/feb/28/match.sport13

Comment from Lee:

"We tried to speak to the referee and the fourth official about giving a goal back,"

What a mental first half that was, the most eventful 1st half i've ever witnessed.

another who quite like flo. Seem to recall he was really good with his head?

Looks amazing...

Centre in the middle of the 3 lower tiers on the side for me I think.

Dennison from here would have gone I'd have thought so just 79,999 more needed. 1/3 of the population of Texas is of Hispanic origin so Wiki tells me

Over 56,000 saw Mexico lose 4-0 to Argentina here in Texas last September. Wolves could attract quite a few Americans on the basis of being the best PL team that nobody over here has ever seen live, and there would be no end of hype. But I would still have thought that LA would be a better city to stage the game.

Club America have played two other games there. Chelsea pulled about 52k and Barcelona pulled 60k.

Did Barca have Rafa Marquez then?

Not that I think anyone here needs it but reminder we lost to Derby 2-1 last preseason - it really, really doesn't mean anything.

Ah, the day when Tim (and many others) wrote Jonny off as a LWB and went crying into their cornflakes about Baz leaving because he put a shit cross in.

That turned out well.

Back