• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

There wasnt the option for me. No biggie, just got print at home.

The option is there, but it isn't in the section where you choose to print at home.

Annoying it is a separate button on the same page.

Yeah it’s over to the left to upload to smartcard.

I uploaded to card too on my membership.

It's down the bottom on the left. Some sort of orangey/red button to edit the delivery method.

Quick question - I am gonna try and get 3 tickets when it hits general sale tomorrow for a mate. Do I NEED pre-existing supporter numbers or can I just create new ones when I buy them?

Create them now then link them to your account.

Link here for anyone who wants to claim back their £5 for last night's debacle on the OS. I left a suitably pompous diatribe in the comments section ("it's not about the money, it's the fact that you promised us the chance to watch the game and left us stranded with no communication from the official Twitter account or anywhere else for that matter").

Link here for anyone who wants to claim back their £5 for last night's debacle on the OS. I left a suitably pompous diatribe in the comments section ("it's not about the money, it's the fact that you promised us the chance to watch the game and left us stranded with no communication from the official Twitter account or anywhere else for that matter").
What debacle? I paid my £5 and it worked absolutely perfectly for the whole 90 minutes

Yep, no problems here either. All 90(+) minutes uninterrupted.

I'm glad I didn't pay in advance. I was going to pay just before kick off but abandoned that idea when the site wouldn't load on either the tablet or my phone. Luckily, I found a good stream for free.

Not sure which thread to put this on but I've now got FOUR months of Premier Sports @ £4/month after clicking cancel.

Fuck it, more or less the price of a pint these days, if I watch one game a month then it'll do between now and Christmas.

Sounds like a deal! The group stages won't be on Premier, though, will they? Just BT?

What debacle? I paid my £5 and it worked absolutely perfectly for the whole 90 minutes

Hundreds (maybe more) of us couldn't even get the OS to load. I missed the first 25 mins of the match, sitting there refreshing and refreshing and the site just kept timing out. Had to find 'alternative means' in the end. Wolves Twitter were getting inundated with complaints, but just kept tweeting about the match. They finally acknowledged the problem with about 15 mins of the match left to go. They must have known how much traffic there was going to be as they charged everyone in advance for it. Amateurish really.

I'm glad I didn't pay in advance. I was going to pay just before kick off but abandoned that idea when the site wouldn't load on either the tablet or my phone. Luckily, I found a good stream for free.

Weird. I paid at 7.15pm and got straight on. Just had to click on the play button a few seconds before kickoff in both halves and it was seamless. No buffering, no nothing.

After last night’s ‘performance’ I’m glad I stuck with cancelling it. Stream kept freezing and had to keep reloading the page, missed Jota’s goal through it. Got it back up and running as we were celebrating and caught the replays but still, second half was unwatchable for a good 15 minutes.

To be fair, mine was OK start to finish. I did have some trouble with the first Armenian game, but that disappeared when I switched the quality to Low. Didn't seem to affect the picture at all.

EDIT: this is about the OS, not Premier Sports

I'm not sure anyone who could actually connect to the site had any problems at all. The problem was the level of traffic all trying to access the site at the same time, which meant that large numbers of us couldn't get the site to load - nothing to do with the quality of the stream etc.

If the OS doesn't have the capability of sustaining that much traffic, don't spend all week encouraging people to hand over a fiver to watch the game.

It does sound like getting on early and leaving the screen open was to my benefit then. Presumably everyone trying to get on in the minutes leading up to kickoff overwhelmed it but those already in were unaffected

It does sound like getting on early and leaving the screen open was to my benefit then. Presumably everyone trying to get on in the minutes leading up to kickoff overwhelmed it but those already in were unaffected

Quite possibly. I got on at 7:30pm on my phone on my way home from work and got bored of there being no video playing yet, so decided to wait until I was home and try again at 7:50pm ish. After that, I couldn't connect to the OS until long after the match had finished.

Back