• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Noticed that. Doesn't tell us loads on the transfer front, but I guess it would be Edwards behind Dicko/Afobe with one of those two wider as well. I don't moan much but I would like us to get away from Edwards being a key player...

Who is BCI? Inobakhare?

Errr, where's the B from then?

EDIT: OH, "Big" Chris Iwelumo. Got it.

Chris Iwelumo has left Wolves after a change of heart. I mean WTF, you couldn't make this shit up.

Chris Iwelumo has left Wolves after a change of heart. I mean WTF, you couldn't make this shit up.

WTF? That's strange, he seemed very enthusiastic about it when interviewed last week.

That's so strange, something he doesn't like since he's come in?

WTF? That's strange, he seemed very enthusiastic about it when interviewed last week.

He states the reason because of travelling. I mean shouldn't have realised that before he took the job. Wasting every fuckers time man.

He states the reason because of travelling. I mean shouldn't have realised that before he took the job. Wasting every $#@!ers time man.

Sounds like an excuse to me. Something's not right in our backroom at the moment.

Oh, underestimated amount of time he needed to put in outside work? Really?

Back