• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We stayed in Reading when we recorded our album and I wouldn’t fancy drinking round there again anyway. Not the most pleasant experience.

You had to travel on Official Travel coaches from what I can remember. No tickets sold unless you purchased the travel. Police banned any Wolves fans who travelled any other way.

Thats not correct Kenny, we went by the old WWOSC ex Albert Bates coaches and we managed to get in with the convoy as well.

You had to travel on Official Travel coaches from what I can remember. No tickets sold unless you purchased the travel. Police banned any Wolves fans who travelled any other way.

So we went down the pub to watch the scores instead, 1-0 down before we got through the door and 2-0 down as we'd just bought our drinks...

Thats not correct Kenny, we went by the old WWOSC ex Albert Bates coaches and we managed to get in with the convoy as well.

I'm guessing they were approved by Wolves then and thats how it was done. I know the police wanted strong control on who was travelling down

Yep

We did the previous games (I flew in to Luton and went straight to Watford away) and we were going to do every FA Cup game until we were eliminated. The ridiculous bubble rules killed that plan stone dead.

Yep

We did the previous games (I flew in to Luton and went straight to Watford away) and we were going to do every FA Cup game until we were eliminated. The ridiculous bubble rules killed that plan stone dead.

I think the original plan (as you were still living down south) was that we'd get the train to Bristol, you'd drive there and pick us up and we'd go from there. No dice.

Top day indeed

I was there in the home end, that was not fun - didn't expect it to be such a horrible ground. Especially with my not-so-savvy friend who kept trying to cheer Wolves...

Saw this on the dingle watch, about us after the Villa game :
"They play very easy on the eye attacking type of football, fast on the counter.
Similar to how we played under Mowbray."

:ursofunny:

Senegal 2-0 up in South Africa with less than 20 minutes to go so looks like N'Diaye will be at the World Cup (if selected, he's still sat on the bench at the moment).

If Morocco avoid defeat tomorrow in Abidjan then Saiss will also be there. That game is on BT Sport 3 at 5.30 if anyone is interested.

Sunderland tickets via £5 ticket cash are available this morning.

Also Bolton is half price if you bought a Leeds ticket.

I've surely saved money not buying a season ticket...

There have been some great deals for members this season.

Wolves have sold 1,000 half season tickets!

Back