• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Got one for Leo's goal at Burton (though realistically all he did was pass it one yard)

Bit harsh...a great run into the space created by Ivan and could have gone for goal himself. Not as simple as just a 1 yard pass was it.

Bit harsh...a great run into the space created by Ivan and could have gone for goal himself. Not as simple as just a 1 yard pass was it.

Don't mess with my narrative, man.

Yeah, that was a great move and goal for me.

Why didn't we put an U21 side out in the EFL Trophy this season? Are you allowed to play any over-age players in it?

Weren't invited. Too many teams with G1 academies finished higher in the pyramid that wanted to enter

Why didn't we put an U21 side out in the EFL Trophy this season? Are you allowed to play any over-age players in it?

Weren't allowed to.

We only got in it last season as big clubs pulled out or didn't want to enter.

Does anyone else have their supporter number I can use for Reading away? It's 1 ticket per member and I need 4! (and I have stupidy left it until last minute)

Lycan already gave me one thankfully and I think I have another it's just two more I need.. :icon_lol:

Does anyone else have their supporter number I can use for Reading away? It's 1 ticket per member and I need 4! (and I have stupidy left it until last minute)

Lycan already gave me one thankfully and I think I have another it's just two more I need.. :icon_lol:

Yeah, you can use mine - do you just need the number?

You can have mine YW

All sorted TT but thank you for the offer!

Another away sell out incoming - Around 150 tickets left from the 4k allocation at Reading

Fair play. Reading is a shitehole and as an away day it has absolutely nothing to offer apart from the chance to watch Wolves.

A testament to Nuno, Fosun and what they're building here.

Fair play. Reading is a shitehole and as an away day it has absolutely nothing to offer apart from the chance to watch Wolves.

A testament to Nuno, Fosun and what they're building here.

To be fair Milton Keynes has even less to offer and we took nearly 10k there, pre-Fosun.

Cheap tickets + big allocation + we're top = sell out.

I went to the 0-0 under Jackett season before last, what a terrible day. I'm expecting this to be a lot different

Oh for the days of a left side of Doherty and Rowe.

To be fair Milton Keynes has even less to offer and we took nearly 10k there, pre-Fosun.

Cheap tickets + big allocation + we're top = sell out.

The MK thing was weird.

Would we have taken 4k to Reading at this stage under Mick do you reckon?

I went to the 0-0 under Jackett season before last, what a terrible day. I'm expecting this to be a lot different

Oh for the days of a left side of Doherty and Rowe.

Tommy fucking Rowe. I've never enjoyed watching a footballer less than him.

The MK thing was weird.

Would we have taken 4k to Reading at this stage under Mick do you reckon?

I'm trying to think what our away followings were around in this stage in 08/09. Think we took plenty to Watford, Southampton and Sheff Utd. Reading was a midweek game in 08/09 so we didn't take all that many for that one (plus they wouldn't have given us 4k then).

We also had more points after 16 games under Mick than we have under Nuno :D

I'm trying to think what our away followings were around in this stage in 08/09. Think we took plenty to Watford, Southampton and Sheff Utd. Reading was a midweek game in 08/09 so we didn't take all that many for that one (plus they wouldn't have given us 4k then).

We also had more points after 16 games under Mick than we have under Nuno :D

I didn't go to many back then so I'm no help at all. I went to PNE and that was a sell out but Preston is closer, has much more to offer than Reading as an away day and we were both unbeaten going into the game.

What a game that was btw. Beautiful day, Iwelumo hat trick (including an overhead kick), Wolves down to 9 men, Jason Shackell finished the game in goal and we won 3-1 to extend our unbeaten run and go top of the league.

Back