• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The World Health Organisation has just published a study on long term musculoskeletal degeneration caused by carrying a grudge.

If someone is accused of being racist, I think it behooves the accused to examine their own behavior rather than try to discredit the accuser.

Anyway... :whistle:

Anyway, so long as you buy 2-3 tickets at the regular price before the second game comes around, you'll still end up winning as you'll get in free for that one. Plus if you are a member, you'll be as good as guaranteed to get a ticket for any home game if you want one, that might not apply for General Sale (Boro definitely didn't get that far for example).
The second £5 ticket cash game is Burton, so plenty of time to get enough for that one.

One fan is enjoying the Nuno revolution a bit too much...

https://southbankresistance.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/the-heresy-of-nunoism/amp/

We have a leader in Nuno and he has come down from the mountain to his people as Moses did. He is holding tablets of stone that have commandments carved on them by the Gods.

We see the power of the universe flow through the ideas Nuno has given us. He has welded his team together with common purpose. Willy Boly scoops another ball from the foot of a Fulham player and we attack again. Every footfall from our team is a thunder that echoes through the streets around the ground.

Nuno himself has splashed his personality upon the canvas of Molineux and it is only us that truly understand what he is saying. It’s only us that ‘know’. The dark cobalt blue of Doherty splitting the canvas into segments, the magenta of Neves, here and there in vivid broad gashes, the scarlet of Jota dripped here and there, the background greys, blacks, silver and gold of Coady/Boly/Douglas, the sunshine yellow of Bonatini a glaring line here and there, a drop and a splash again of Cavaleiro in sanguine umber. All taken to the edges of the canvas by the artist himself, Nuno.

Cheers DW and PLF, its nice to get some special offers as a member but apart from that even getting a few days extra to get a ticket currently is worth 17.50, I know I won't get exactly where I want to be but hopefully it will be better than general sale, think I'll do it
One more query, can you buy multiple tickets as a member? i.e. 4 of us usually go together not bothered if I can't get 4 at a fiver

They'd all need to be members as well. Probably last season and the year before they'd have let you buy more than one per match, but not this season.

With 30 games to go I find it amazing, and disrespectful to other teams in the league. Other teams fans already say Wolves fans are arrogant. A bit of humility would not go amiss.

Fuck that, I'm celebrating Champions League qualification next season.

I see how other teams play and then watch us play and the difference is clear.

Then we've got every pundits, managers and opposing fans saying how good we are.

It's hard not to get carried away, but we are wolves so we should take nothing for granted

Yeah, a lot of the Wolves fans on twitter seem to love him but i just don’t get it.

The stuff needs editing pretty brutally, but there is the germ of a really good writer in there

It's not my cup of tea at all, but then there are probably plenty of people who think that about what I write.

The stuff needs editing pretty brutally, but there is the germ of a really good writer in there

I actually quite enjoyed it. I can see its not everyones cup of tea but it was worth a read. Certainly nothing like as good as that produced by Deutsch but its quite different.

Doherty is in the final squad for Rep Ireland's play off games

Back