• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We’re wolves fans Frank, I don’t think any of us will ever take anything for granted.

Frank doesn't understand humour. Just look at his joke thread.

We’re wolves fans Frank, I don’t think any of us will ever take anything for granted.

What he said. Anything could happen.

But seeing as how patient wolves fans have been in recent times, I think they deserve to be able to laugh and joke about promotion parties. Unfortunately the fun police disagree

What he said. Anything could happen.

But seeing as how patient wolves fans have been in recent times, I think they deserve to be able to laugh and joke about promotion parties. Unfortunately the fun police disagree

What it's a joke? I've booked a hotel and everything with a bottle of fizzy stuff on ice ordered for after the game.

We are the best team in the division by some distance. I know that doesn't mean we'll end up winning the division but I am going to enjoy this while I can. Now I'm off to book time off work to recover from the Stadium of Light promotion party...

Call it fake Stadium of Light please.

I'm currently trying to persuade the missus to delay our leave so I can attend the confirmed promotion party at the fake stadium of light.

It's normally 4 weeks before the game for members, then 3-4 days later for general sale. So best guess would be around 11th/15th Nov depending on whether you are or aren't a member.

If you're a MyWolves member the Sunderland game is the first of the £5 ticket cash games.

I don't think anyone will celebrate something that hasn't happened.

You can celebrate the inevitable though, even if it hasnt happened yet. Such as Franks ban for being a wummer.

It's normally 4 weeks before the game for members, then 3-4 days later for general sale. So best guess would be around 11th/15th Nov depending on whether you are or aren't a member.

Cheers, think its gunna be a problem getting decent tickets from now on, especially 3pm Saturdays but I suppose the reason is a good un.
Whats the cost of becoming a member?

You can celebrate the inevitable though, even if it hasnt happened yet. Such as Franks ban for being a wummer.

As you instigated my removal as a moderator, you now threaten to ban me from the forum because I do not agree with the arranging of a promotion party when there are 30 games left to play. You are beyond belief.

I have known for some time that the administration team wanted to remove me from here, and now the person who owns the forum has said he will ban me. Jut a shame that Visage cannot construct a sentence correctly.

As you instigated my removal as a moderator, you now threaten to ban me from the forum because I do not agree with the arranging of a promotion party when there are 30 games left to play. You are beyond belief.

I have known for some time that the administration team wanted to remove me from here, and now the person who owns the forum has said he will ban me. Jut a shame that Visage cannot construct a sentence correctly.

Lighten up Frank - really not sure that any of this is serious

Cheers, think its gunna be a problem getting decent tickets from now on, especially 3pm Saturdays but I suppose the reason is a good un.

£17.50. You might as well do it - as Bear points out, there are two games for members that are priced at £5 each (Sunderland is one). So assuming you attend both, you're more than clawing the outlay back on money saved on those two match tickets. Plus the small priority window you get ahead of general sale.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, it's £5 Ticket Cash and you won't necessarily automatically have that when you sign up (you get 10% back in TC every time you buy a ticket - obviously you won't have bought one yet as a member). But sometimes they'll chuck it in ahead of the first such game for new members so they get people through the door and have people signed up - they did when I belatedly joined the scheme a couple of years ago so I was paying £17.50 (or whatever) for my membership AND a ticket to the McDons game - although that turned out to be worth less than nothing.

Anyway, so long as you buy 2-3 tickets at the regular price before the second game comes around, you'll still end up winning as you'll get in free for that one. Plus if you are a member, you'll be as good as guaranteed to get a ticket for any home game if you want one, that might not apply for General Sale (Boro definitely didn't get that far for example).

Membership is only £17.50, but doesn't guarantee you getting a ticket where you want even now let alone in the Premier.

Have one for Bolton, which surely can't be the most enticing game this season & nothing available in the South or North Bank almost a month before the game so am in the Steve Bull upper this time

Worth doing though as get 10% ticket cash back on all tickets bought & this plus the cheap games usually repays me the cost of it anyway

Calm down dear.

You have just threatened to ban me, and I have no idea for the reason why. You run this forum so can do as you want. But if I was you I would check your own code of conduct before threatening to ban a member.

And the amazing thing is, a member can accuse another of being a racist, yet the silence from Visage is deafening.

Back